The Official NO CHICKS thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This thread will not die. I worked today, because real men work :ph34r:
And fuck driftspeed. I cancelled that shit. I will get me a manly custom flowmaster exhaust done.

Quoted post[/post]]
In truth, I'm amazed it took her this long.

Im telling you it was really hard.. I just wanted to say something so stupid like "I can rock a penis.." and so on and so forth.......... but to be honest with you I respected the thread.. until i saw it dying.. lol I had to kill it, I didnt want it to die without me being the cause of it :mrgreen:

yay

"Real men work" This thread wasn't dying, it was just getting good.

But like all things good, HR had to come and shut it down, poke their fingers in it, and gum up the works.

Thanks, lackey.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm not letting this thread die!

My BMW was WAY better than that goddamn Starlet. :mad:

Quoted post[/post]]
This thread will not die. I worked today, because real men work :ph34r:
And fuck driftspeed. I cancelled that shit. I will get me a manly custom flowmaster exhaust done.

He didnt want it to die.....................................

:)

Real men work PFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

You're almost the female version of Peter Griffin.

"That makes no sense!"
"It doesn't HAVE to make sense Celerity ! I'm Beautiful!"

Quoted post[/post]]
lmao...

so whats the general opinion of strain names?

around my area its usually bullshit people trying to get more $$$ by giving their crap bags sick names...

obviously there's the real deal stuff, so how do you know what strain it is?
Usually high grade strains will stand out, wether it be smell, color, hairs, stickiness or crystals. Different strains have their own characteristics both in appearance and high. The best bag I've gotten was from NC during spring break, an eighth in a ziplock inside my backpack smelled up my friends whole apartment like skunk. You could use the shit to bond quarter panels on.
FYI Bubble Gum Indoor yield is ~ 300- 450 grams/m2 and that is probably before curing.

Well What I was meaning to say was, since u dont have one.. Like Me we should go get some together......................

But thats fine... Ididnt expect u to get it anyways..

I wasnt trying to be insulting..
That was be trying to be nice to you..

And insult would be.. if I said it smelled like you..

Thats okay
I luv you still.. no matter how poopie ur pants are.. and maybe if you are a good boy ill change ur diapers for you..

Eat a bag of dicks. Thanks, drive though :)

I see a pattern here where you have to take over every thread that's posted, and use it to highlight yourself and your flooziness. You're like the text based version of Paris Hilton, And there is nothing left once you take away the nipple shots and brain-damaged eye muscles.

Well, I guess there is enough left over to get a job in HR.

Back