The Official NO CHICKS thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The problem with the BMW is where the fuck *can't* you find a 318 under 5g's? Its a base model BMW that wasn't very popular...

On the other hand, where are you going to find another widebody turbo Starlet....?

-nowhere

Quoted post[/post]]
This thread will not die. I worked today, because real men work :ph34r:
And fuck driftspeed. I cancelled that shit. I will get me a manly custom flowmaster exhaust done.

fuck flowmasters. they sound like popcorn makers on hondas. contact bruce... sales@hondapitstop.com to get an RSR. hes a little more $ than driftspeed, but you will get it in a week i bet. mine took 4 days cross country.

Quoted post[/post]]
Bad time to tell you that Im a guy?

:confused:

talk about a buzz kill :blink: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quoted post[/post]]
a HOT guy, that i'd bang the hell out of in a minute.

:blink:

lol.

i think a "good game" is in order.

/me links D to a tvs site :p

Up top for the pimp ass oil change I'll do on sunday. I got some yelling to do as well since I'm still waiting on my refund.

Maybe even check out a silver s2k? who knows!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ya its only 11 plants but we had a good yeild just shy of 2lbs so not bad for 2 guys to split
:eek:

huh....Interesting...I need a couple of things from canada... :wink:

we should hang out sometime.... :thumbsup:
x2

suposedly we have juicy fruit here in my town but who knows its good but ive had better. and when it smells like blueberries or watermelon or gum its usually fake cuz the local head shop sell flavor drops so people round here jew you on the bag cuz it smells "exotic" and the people that buy into that would be the ricers of the smoking world. fuckin hate stupid people. to me when i sold id get great shit and id never skimp a bag or anythign. straight up .7-.8 for 10, grams for 15 if i knew ya. then my man got popped and now people sell a lesser quality .5-.6 for 10. and exactly one gram for 20 cuz im not there to keep the bags good. sux round here def need a trip to can.

Alright, you fucking burnouts, next topic in the sausage-fest thread...

Composite materials, especially polymer matrix composites and their application to ballistic resistant armor by joining them with ceramics and metals.

Alright fuckface, but most people don't know anything about that shit here (including me) so fucking enlighten us.

Back