The Official NO CHICKS thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:owned:

bahahahahahahahahah

That was fucking great.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

ive been looking for a reason to use this smiley

:cockblocked: .... by the cockless....damnit...oh well i used the smiley

ya its only 11 plants but we had a good yeild just shy of 2lbs so not bad for 2 guys to split

isn't that a rather small yield for 11 plants?
its legal to grow your own there right?
if so can you post some pics of your legal activities?

but damn, a pound a piece, whats your consumption rate?
and how do the diffrent strains look?

Hooray for Havok creating this thread. While it may be sausage fest, at least it doesn't suck as badly as that other goddamn leghumping thread. That's got to be one of the all-time worst threads on HS.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hooray for Havok creating this thread. While it may be sausage fest, at least it doesn't suck as badly as that other goddamn leghumping thread. That's got to be one of the all-time worst threads on HS.

Awww your no fun...Give a guy (just me, eff the rest of em) a break.

Yer doing something massively wrong.. I used to get about a pound a plant... You have some twig like charlie brown christmas tree weed if you are only getting 2 pounds per 11 plants..

Not that I ever grew weed, but if I did, that is what I would harvest... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Juicy fruit is good... so is blueberry..

gallery_8_32_22137.jpg

lmao...

so whats the general opinion of strain names?

around my area its usually bullshit people trying to get more $$$ by giving their crap bags sick names...

obviously there's the real deal stuff, so how do you know what strain it is?

:laugh:

I voted for the BMW. But I gotta tell ya, the starelt had more potential. I mean, the BMW was a fuking autmatic.

Yeah, well which one will get more chicks?

I'd rather have a BMW daily driver than that thing.

What does 2nd place get? :)

Back