The Vagina Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I had a Gf it would be different. I'd probably do it everytime it was "that time".

Wow...that's a big negative in my book. That will NEVER happen. I will never do it. I won't even hit it at that time of the month.

Quoted post[/post]]
so uh... vagina... discuss...

not real sure where this thread will go but i like em trimmed up nice an clean...
shaven is ok but a little too pre-teen-ish for me...
oh come one i like the othe thread more, but hey times changed, so nice and clean.
dont want to be caught in the rain forest.

yeah, im a lil standoffish about goin down then, but dude...nothing a condom wouldnt fix. oh...do you know what condoms are? :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

not real sure where this thread will go but i like em trimmed up nice an clean...
oh come one i like the othe thread more, but hey times changed, so nice and clean.

you like the other thread better? wtf?

so by logical deduction we can assume then that you <3 teh cock?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i am so glad pussy has 0 calories...i would be 300+lbs

f'real. thats why i have problems getting rid of the girls sometimes. i have been told way too many times that a guy will not go down (mind you...every one of these girls is shaved). If you have a problem going down on a shaved pussy, you just suck at life. You are passing up one of the greatest control mechanisms of all time, and its just hella fun to watch a tight little body squirm as she gets really close.
total control mechanism. my dick can make a girl very happy, my tongue makes them come back over and over. but i wont do it if they wont do it.

but as far as hair i like it with little or none.

lol....

It WAS more interesting, although this one is in it's beginning stages, give it 20-30 more posts.

:werd: I've been called a freak more then once.

But earning (if you want to call it that) your "red wings" has got to be one of the most disgusting and raunchiest things I've ever heard.

For those wondering....

Do you really want a "flow of blood and cellular debris from the uterus" in your mouth.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol....

It WAS more interesting, although this one is in it's beginning stages, give it 20-30 more posts.

:werd: I've been called a freak more then once.

But earning (if you want to call it that) your "red wings" has got to be one of the most disgusting and raunchiest things I've ever heard.

For those wondering....

Do you really want a "flow of blood and cellular debris from the uterus" in your mouth.
i seriously was holding back vomit at that discription

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

you like the other thread better? wtf?

so by logical deduction we can assume then that you <3 teh cock?
hahahhaha freakin hilarious man, but i meant the other one was more interesting, but give it more time. shit i was actually thinking of making this topic, someone beat me to it....

I earned my Red wings a while ago....and its not as bad as some say (depending on the girl) some are way to messy with the monthly deal, but if you GF/Hump buddy/ whatever is on the light side, you hardly notice...maybe a little sweeter than normal actually, plus they are horny as HELL!

oh yeah, prefer shavin or close to it, but SOME hair is OK..NO 70's BUSH!

i like a variety, sometimes the landing strip (92civic's slut strip), and im suprised no one mentioned the good ole dorito, one of my favorites and a nice freshly shaven one is nice too

lmao-

box: shaved 90-100%. the racing stripe is ok... but anything more than that, has got to go.

eat it?: see above. It if's clean, i'll go down, if its a hairy mess, not happeneing. I think the same goes for guys.... which is why my shit is shaven.

red wings- got hose a long time ago. I was grossed out at first, but its really not that bad. Plus, the chick is REALLY sensitive at that stage, so its real easy to get her off. lol

anal- not bad. its fun for a while :p

eat the ass- sure, but only right after a shower. chicks dig that shit, let me tell you.

Back