The Vagina Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
call me a obb or what not, what the hell does red wings mean? legit question.

Quoted post[/post]]
Do you really want a "flow of blood and cellular debris from the uterus" in your mouth.

Eating a chick while she is on the rag.. or "flowing blood and cellular debris from her uterus"

I'm with 92civic on this one.. Its freaking wrong. There is a smell to it, too.

I feel dirty just reading this thread. I'm going to go fill my hot tub with mouthwash, then I'm going to boil myself for a while. I'll have a shrink sitting tub-side cleansing my brain.

ugh, i can't do that shit. it grosses me out. i tried to have sex when she was on it once, couldn't do it. no way in hell i could go down on her when shes on it.

personally the sex thing doesnt bother me. you use a condom...have the lights off...then close your eyes when you dispose of the condom....oh use a towel too, bloody sheets suck. then you get to take a nice shower together...play it again...i unno, never been too big of a problem, and my girls always understand when i say i wont go down on their period.

:withstupid:
Period secks is fine, and it's true they are more sensitive, still not a favorite of mine.
Eatin teh scrambled eggs soaked in ketchup = no no. :cry:

i dont play in the mud at all. i would rather be horny than do anything.

haha i just remembered that my friend ed got his red wings and didnt even know it. the chick told him 4 years later in class. he was in 8th grade when it happened too.

there's a solution to every situation:

gallery_20722_41_33066.jpg

lol...crazy...no one said that...i feel inadequate now.

for some reason butt sex just isnt the first thing i think of....i will definitely work on that though.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
gallery_20722_41_33066.jpg

I must be behind on the times again.. No fucking clue what that means.

**EDIT**

wait wait!!! I'll take Put it in da butt for $200 please.

Took me a while to figure it out.

Dont worry, i was there with ya....i was like...waha...and then 11th grade english came back...skanky ass blonde girl goin "PUT IT IN DA BUTT"........im actually glad i DIDNT hit that.

Back