The Vagina Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
lmao-

box: shaved 90-100%. the racing stripe is ok... but anything more than that, has got to go.

eat it?: see above. It if's clean, i'll go down, if its a hairy mess, not happeneing. I think the same goes for guys.... which is why my shit is shaven.

red wings- got hose a long time ago. I was grossed out at first, but its really not that bad. Plus, the chick is REALLY sensitive at that stage, so its real easy to get her off. lol

anal- not bad. its fun for a while :p

eat the ass- sure, but only right after a shower. chicks dig that shit, let me tell you.
:concur: With what B said. I need to get laid BAD, it's been over 2 months now.
your in PA? head down to rowan, ill have you laid in like 2 hours. its easy here.

I might take ya up on that deal sometime, I only know like 2 guys here and one of them goes back to NJ for the weekends.
just checked it, its a 3.5 hour drive :/

Yes, Pa girls are sluts....

Well not necassarily, just easy if you talk to them right. Tell them you're from NY or Nj and they'lkl be all over your shit.

I might take ya up on that deal sometime, I only know like 2 guys here and one of them goes back to NJ for the weekends.

:werd:
i'm still thinking about going to NJ too...

hondaswap meet?

how many sluts can you have around drama boy?
can i tag off the pres?
lol

you still with the frosh?

Quoted post[/post]]
Yes, Pa girls are sluts....

Well not necassarily, just easy if you talk to them right. Tell them you're from NY or Nj and they'lkl be all over your shit.
How do they like Wisconsin meat? I'm reluctant to fuck anything here, this city has the second highest AIDS rate next to Philly.

They love anything out of state. They all think Pa sucks and anywhere else is better, so you already have an advantage.

I live 3 towns over from the town with the highest Aids rate in NJ. Perth Amboy.

I've only eaten one, and it had a very thing landing strip. It was fun, and she enjoyed it rather well. I wouldn't mind doing it to my girlfriend now, but I have the feeling it will be a while before that happens. But when it does, I'll give it to her good, that's for sure. She keeps hers clean and short, so it's good for me.

w00t! 1000 posts!

If it smells like cologne, leave it alone....
If it smells like trout...eat it out....

:p

best week on HS ever.

i would totally eat a clean butthole
trimmed not totally shaved. (im not down with the closet pedaphile thing either)

haha, am i the only one that thinks about a few tuckermax stories when i read this thread?

and have we seen any of our resident females in this thread yet?

Quoted post[/post]]
lol....

It WAS more interesting, although this one is in it's beginning stages, give it 20-30 more posts.

:werd: I've been called a freak more then once.

But earning (if you want to call it that) your "red wings" has got to be one of the most disgusting and raunchiest things I've ever heard.

For those wondering....

Do you really want a "flow of blood and cellular debris from the uterus" in your mouth.

Since when is it a requirement to stick your tongue in a girls vaginal canal when getting your red wings?

You've knocked enough girls up that you should know by now that the clit is on the top of the vagina right under the hood, there's no need to get "bloody" when you get your red wings. To be graphic, its not like she takes out her tampon and tells you to lick it up.

I've done it many, many, many times and it took convincing for the girls to feel confident enough to allow me to do it, but I was the one that asked for it.

You guys are sissy la-la's.

I'm a giver, love licking and playing. I just love everything about it.

Toss her salad? If she's hot, yes please.

Finger in her butt? Of course.

In her butt? Absol-fucking-lutely

From her box to her mouth? Kinky, thank you very much.

Facial? Either I'm going to marry her or kick her out of bed right after.

While on the rag? Sure, just don't get it on my sheets and I'm going to shower/clean up afterwards because it gets messy.

ATM (ass to mouth)? Cha-ching.

Toys? The more the merrier.

There's very few things I won't do and I will do whatever the girl is willing to do.

Quoted post[/post]]
it doesn't have to be messy, agreed.

It's still disgusting and there no way in hell I'm doing it.

Its no different and those guys that said it was, obviously don't know much about it.

How is her clit going to taste any differently whether she's on the rag or not? Its just like oral sex any other time, except save the finger play, and tongue penetration until a later date.

Still not gonna do it.

It's just really nasty to me and I don't see it as the same. I would puke if I were to do it. It doesn't have to taste any different or be any blood. But if she says she's on the rag, I stay away.

Quoted post[/post]]
Still not gonna do it.

It's just really nasty to me and I don't see it as the same. I would puke if I were to do it. It doesn't have to taste any different or be any blood. But if she says she's on the rag, I stay away.

Obviously a personal choice, but all because you see a tiny white tampon string? Hell, if you're not looking for it, you don't even see it. ...and as many accurately depicted, its when she's at her horniest and most sensitive due to the fluctuation in hormones

Well, she has fingers or she can buy herself a toy. Hell, if I'm with the girl, I'll buy it for her, because I'll beat my meat for a week before I go down on her, she'd be lucky if I hit it.

Now I have to ask you sweet. Would you let someone earn their "red wings" with you?

I don't understand why or how anyone would want to do it, or have it done to them at that time,.

Back