The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Phenomenal episode. I think both the changes you are looking for are coming. They both seem to be realizing the problems of their ways. And the shit at the end (pissing me off btw) isn't going to end good for someone. Let's just hope the good guys come out unscathed.

380963_120541711440153_281256209_n.jpg

Did everyone stop watching?! :(

I know I didn't!!! :D

Tonight's episode was great!!!

Discuss...

Ive been meaning to bring it back. Slept through tonight's episode. Fuck I'm old... Watching it now.

the whole time i'm thinking, daryl is going to get bit..... and if they take him off the show i'm done watching.

and then THAT happened.

stellar.

can't wait for the finale. WAR TIME!

I don't think it was like that.

I think he did it because of what the governor had made him become. He was disgusted with himself. They made it a point that he had never killed before the gov brainwashed him.

the whole time i'm thinking, daryl is going to get bit..... and if they take him off the show i'm done watching.

and then THAT happened.

stellar.

can't wait for the finale. WAR TIME!

I think they're going to leave the prison before they strike. No war. Next season will be them leaving for greener pastures and the gubernator trying to find them for revenge.

Fuck you E. lol ruining my fav character. lol

I think they may leave too, especially now that hes making it a democracy....

Did you all stop watching?! It's still satisfying me :)

So they are now saying Rick has become exactly what they need to survive this world/protect the group and they have, in fact, compared his current character to what Shane was. So to whomever was arguing with me in the past about Rick vs Shane and who is better off for this world... I told ya so :p

So, anyone else still watching?

we're still watching :)

have to wait until tomorrow to watch the new episode though. dont sweat the spoilers...

watched it every week until last night. :( I got to catch up tonight!!!!

I bought a shirt that says "if Daryl dies, we riot" lol

Last night's episode was quite possibly the best one yet.

Back