The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wanted someone to put two in shanes back before he opened the door.

I wanted someone to put two in shanes back before he opened the door.
i thought rick or dale was going to. dale had that convo with shane about needing to shoot him to stop him (would have been a good bit of foreshadowing).

***SPOILER***
rick def stepped up in taking out Sophia, im sure mainly because he felt responsible. i like how they coldly put down all the walkers (partly out of necessity) but when she walks out at the end, you suddenly feel the tables turn and you know that everyone in Rick's group is feeling exactly how Hershel's group felt about the walkers.
***SPOILER***

A+ episode. cant wait for the rest.

Last edited:
o_O It could be Ricks. Theyve hooked up since he's come back. The first night at the old camp at the least. Probably more times too.
He hasn't been there long enough IMO. Not to get too technical :ph34r: but it is 14 days, on average, past an egg implanting into the uterus before a woman's body produces enough hCG to be detected on a test. Before Rick reunited with his wife, he was in the hospital. So he hadn't smashed for a while. Also, the first night he smashed, Shane had just smashed that a few hours prior. Highly unlikely that she wasn't ovulating when Shane smashed and just so happened to ovulate when Rick smashed...

And there you have it :p

I (and after watching Talking Dead last night it seems a lot of other people including the writer himself) am having trouble coming up with some sort of timeline between episode 1 and present time. So I guess its possible that its too early, but I cant know for sure. And you never know whether he pulled out or not, but even that isnt a guarentee. So though my first thought also was that it is Shane's Im saying there's a chance it isnt. :shrug2:

Hopefully there is more action this season than last, them sitting on the farm and bitching at each other the whole time was a snoozer.

some people have no appreciation for character development :disgust1:

i was wondering about that too... dunno... season 2 still has 6 more episodes though... starts back up Feb 12th

i suppose we shall see

I hope they do... I'm hoping he had the balls to shoot his wife lol.

I agree it's been a bit on the slow side. I think they could have done most of that and captured the development in 3 episodes instead of 6.

remember the budget cuts. moving sets sucks. staying at the farm is way cheaper. It beats no show at all.

Back