This fuckin' guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sucker Punch = Punch you didn't see coming.

Your crane kick induced fist to the eye was not a sucker punch. It was merely a "Punch"

AUDI "Assholes Usually Driving Inside"

I got my ass handed to me once on I-75. It was embarrassing as hell and all the 5pm rush hour got front row seats. Police report later educated me that i picked a fight with a narcotics detective, yeah the guys who get paid to chase and beat the shit outta people distributing/selling drugs.

FML

Last edited:
Was that really you....if so.. your story left out some MINOR details.. i don't know like, running me off the road from the center lane...and do you really live in Bristol, CT? cause that's awesome, I go there a lot since i lived there for 27 years. We should meet for drinks

Driving like Miss Daisy,...I won't say how fast i was going but we both know it was well over what Miss daisy would be driving...well well over...

And...Sucker punch eh? There was a flying foot coming at me that came very far from connecting and i just happen to moved and your eye was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

was that really you....if so.. Your story left out some minor details.. I don't know like, running me off the road from the center lane...and do you really live in bristol, ct? Cause that's awesome, i go there a lot since i lived there for 27 years. We should meet for drinks

driving like miss daisy,...i won't say how fast i was going but we both know it was well over what miss daisy would be driving...well well over...

And...sucker punch eh? There was a flying foot coming at me that came very far from connecting and i just happen to moved and your eye was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

2+2=5.

I don't know who's telling the truth, or if this is all one big fucking joke, but I love it. :lmao:

CT drivers suck. I was up there this weekend in Niantic. Beautiful place, but I could never live there with the way people drive.

Wow, remind me never to go to CT because last time I went to New Jersey I said the same thing.

Back