Tool hitting on my gf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
ok so my girl went on a cruise to the bahamas. met this dude whatever, nothing happened like i thought.

-then he IMed her yesterday and in conversation said i probably dont treat her like she should be treated and that im definitly cheating on her. remember i never met this dude before, but hes talking like he knows me. then later in the convo he said that he found a ticket to AZ and that he would pay for it if she wanted to. whatever, dude's pathetic.

-then writes this on her facebook wall-
"hey hottie... whats goin on? just hoping that my friends wake up so i can make my flight in the morning... anyway... speaking of flights you shoudl come to arizona state, #1 party school for and umpteen number of years running and i promise we can live up to it... ok im wasted... and im a loser for writing htis, haha write me back
meeting you in the bahamas was sweet
Todd"

-Ok i was just going to send him a nice message to lay off, but what do you guys think??

bahahahahahaha

make your girl go get tested. trust her as far as you can throw her cheating ass.

sorry bro- girls become hookers on spring break in the bahammas.

Quoted post[/post]]
You shouldn't do anything. Tell your g/f that it bothers you and if she cares about you she'll tell him to cut that shit out.
i have no problem with him hitting on her, i take it as a compliment. i just dont like him talking shit about me. i have a problem with that. no matter who it is. she knows i have a problem with it, we make fun of him together.

Quoted post[/post]]
You shouldn't do anything. Tell your g/f that it bothers you and if she cares about you she'll tell him to cut that shit out.

:werd:

If she cares about you, she'll stop. If she likes him/his actions then she won't quit. If she won't make him stop, give her the boot. I've been where you are before. don't take no shit!

*EDIT*

bahahahahahaha

make your girl go get tested. trust her as far as you can throw her cheating ass.

I just re-read your post. Fuck it. Dump the bitch. she cheated. sorry to say but gotta ditch before you itch!

Quoted post[/post]]
bahahahahahaha

ummmm i dont think so. but if i find out she did shes gone.

the best way to find out would be to send him a message. if it happened i know i would shove that shit in another guy's face.

heres the message-
Alright fucking tool. I know my girlfriend is awsome, that's why I'm going out with her. Yes incase you're wondering, the sex is amazing. But remember, she's mine, you two talking as friends is cool, but the second you start talking about buying her a plane ticket to come see you, I have to act like the overprotective asshole boyfriend that I can be, warranting the situation. And telling her I probably cheat on her? Your a guy, would you cheat on a girl like Ashley? Well maybe you would, but i dont and wont ever. Honestly I was thinking about having Ashley take you up on your offer, only I would be the one showing up. But a bitch like you isn't worth my time. So then, this is me asking you politely, to please stop trying to hit on my gf, you're half a country away. I mean if ASU is so fucking sick, then find your own girl. There. And by the way, you didn't have a chance anyway.
Sincerely,
Steve

Oh, and dont be a fag and show this to Ashley. She may get slightly upset with me, but it wont help raise your chances from zero one bit.

that would definitly get me to say what i did.

Nice Letter.

By the way, she's already fucked him. Sleep tight.

bahahahahahaha

:werd:

did you ever wonder where he gets the impression you cheat on her?
did you ever wonder what she told him about you?

i gotta give her bonus points for him even knowing she has a bf but she might have just slipped out your name when he was railing it and he asked who it was...

i knew as soon as you said she was going on spring break that there would be a drama filled thread in the very near future...

and i think your method is seriously flawed, come on, even if i didn;t hit the bitch off i would be writing something back to the effect of yea the sex is alright but if you think its so AMAZING you haven't lived yet... you should go on spring break and get some real ass next year...

she knows i have a problem with it, we make fun of him together.
you're kidding right?
this is classic right here...

Quoted post[/post]]
Nice Letter.

By the way, she's already fucked him. Sleep tight.
if i find that out shes gone. hell ill call up the girls that wanted a threesome, invite her over, and let her realize the hard way im breaking up with her.

and like i said, i degraded him in the letter enough that if he did do anything, he'll throw it in my face.

*this post has been deleted by the collective opinion of the posters of this thread*

In response to both posts:

Slush: I'm being harsh here because you deserve it. And you deserve it if she cheated on you. Hell, you deserve it if she gives you creepy crawlies. Karma is about to run over your Dogma.

Pope: Lynchings be damned - He's been asking for just this sort of thing. She would be right to leave his ass - but wrong to wait for some kind of golden parachute. But hey, people do that.

In summary: All this chick has been to you is a cum dumpster. No wonder she left your clown ass. Now if this happened to any of us that were in serious relationships with lots of time and honest effort involved, then it may be a tragedy. happens To you - It's just funny.

*this post has been deleted by the collective opinion of the posters of this thread*

Quoted post[/post]]
All this chick has been to you is a cum dumpster. No wonder she left your clown ass.
wha? i didn;t get that impression about this one...
and when did she leave him?

Will leave.. sorry :) She's looking for a parachute now - biding her time until the next man comes along with so much as a job to "Sweep her off her feet". If she's going out this week (Being a college student, I imagine so) she'll meet some guitarist or biker and next day you'll have a message on your cell phone. I give it till Friday, maybe Friday afternoon.

gallery_25865_203_10800.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
In response to both posts:

Slush: I'm being harsh here because you deserve it. And you deserve it if she cheated on you. Hell, you deserve it if she gives you creepy crawlies. Karma is about to run over your Dogma.

Pope: Lynchings be damned - He's been asking for just this sort of thing. She would be right to leave his ass - but wrong to wait for some kind of golden parachute. But hey, people do that.

In summary: All this chick has been to you is a cum dumpster. No wonder she left your clown ass. Now if this happened to any of us that were in serious relationships with lots of time and honest effort involved, then it may be a tragedy. happens To you - It's just funny.
i ussually agree with you but here i dont at all. how did i deserve this exactly if it even did happen? i treat this girl like she deserves to be treated; pretty much like gold. i never cheated on her though the occassion has presented itself numerous times, she always knows what im doing, and i dont do anything that she says she doesnt like except for smoking every now and then.

if you really think i treat her like that and that somehow my relationship is not serious at all then you are badly mistaken.

tell her to go get tested...
if she didn;t do anything then she shouldn;t get mad and hit you... :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Will leave.. sorry :) She's looking for a parachute now - biding her time until the next man comes along with so much as a job to "Sweep her off her feet". If she's going out this week (Being a college student, I imagine so) she'll meet some guitarist or biker and next day you'll have a message on your cell phone. I give it till Friday, maybe Friday afternoon.
she'll be at my fraternity's party on thursday so i dont anything would happen, however if it does i think everyone here knows how that will end.

Back