Tool hitting on my gf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
nice threadjack... but pretty much. if you want to know the story, PM me.
so whats your opinion on the subject

P.S.-shes coming over in a little while.
just ask her whats up with this tool.. and from her responce, just decide whether or not you need to ask her if they hooked up .. just pretend that you wont be mad.. and if she says somethin happened .. kick her to the curb

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
nice threadjack... but pretty much. if you want to know the story, PM me.
so whats your opinion on the subject

P.S.-shes coming over in a little while.
just ask her whats up with this tool.. and from her responce, just decide whether or not you need to ask her if they hooked up .. just pretend that you wont be mad.. and if she says somethin happened .. kick her to the curb
thats what i was planning. if it turns out she did i will be getting HOUSED tonight and trying to get something new.

my opinion?

sit her down. tell her that the kid's annoying you. ask her what happened, and honestly listen but watch how she talks. if she hesitates... she's lying. if she doesn't feel comfortable giving up info, she's lying. if she gets pissed immediately... that's a really bad sign. she's hiding something.

but... if he's so annoying to her, why hasn't she ALREADY blocked him?

Quoted post[/post]]
my opinion?

sit her down. tell her that the kid's annoying you. ask her what happened, and honestly listen but watch how she talks. if she hesitates... she's lying. if she doesn't feel comfortable giving up info, she's lying. if she gets pissed immediately... that's a really bad sign. she's hiding something.

:werd:

Quoted post[/post]]
my opinion?

wow my thoughts exactly. and also, all this coming from the kid who claims hes slept with like 30 girls and talk about his random hook ups and blowjobs all the time?? Or am i thinking of the wrong person? Lots of those people attract their own kind.. and you say she isnt the sorority type?? shes dating a guy in a fraternity... i dunno, sounds weird to me.

but honestly, i hope that she didnt cheat on you, ive been cheated on before and it really sucks. I hope that she didnt, for your sake. :)

hahaha... it won't matter. i keep thinking of that song 'i shoulda cheated' because it reminds me of my ex.

all the time i was accused of having sex with people... whom were my friends.

it's like... wtf... come to find out... the only reason he was accusing me was because he was the guilty one. I keep thinking maybe she's just having fun toying with the guy's emotions, but if it bothered you, and you told her, and she does nothing about making him go away (blocking him, etc) then she's WANTING to talk to him for some reason, or to make you jealous somehow. either that... or she really did mess with him...

either way... if i had cheated, i sure as hell wouldn't keep that guy on my buddy list. especially if she knows you see her convos. like... am i going to leave myself open to get caught? haha...

i dunno.

She didn't cheat. You're paranoid. You abuse this girl. You need to man up and talk to her and get her to fix this issue.

the veridct is in.

YOU CANT HANDEL THE TRUTH

:mrgreen:

My first post was kinda ill-hearted.... albeit my honest opinion

I agree with blanco... if you're in a GOOD relationship, TALKING about this whole thing shouldn't be an issue.

read this:
http://www.datingclass.com/articles/someone-lying.shtml

then sit her down, and watch for it.

DONT ACCUSE.
DONT POINT FINGERS.

DONT USE "YOU" ie, "You did XYZ" or "Why did you do xyz"

using you makes it sound like you're accusing, and it will immediately put her on the defensive--- and may change the entire outcome of the discussion.

Use "I" messages to describe feelings of anger, hurt, or disappointment. Avoid "you" messages such as "you make me angry...."

Instead, use "I".

tell her how YOU FEEL, not what she did/does MAKES you feel when xxxx

Don't generalize. Avoid words like "never" or "always." Such generalizations are usually inaccurate and will heighten tensions.

here's a mock convo:

format:
-you
-then her

-I am upset about this incident with this guy. We should talk.
-ok, what do you want to talk about? (see, shes already on the defense :p j/p)

-Things have been weird since you came back from break... and it makes me nervous (see, use me, not you :p )
(at this point in time, she will do one of many things; get defensive, get depressed, get loud, or get quiet. its doubtful that she will act 'normal'
possible responses:
-I don't know why you feel that way
-Why? nothing happened
-Why don't you trust me?
-I already told you nothing happened

Actually having the convo will put it out there for the options and will change the rest of the discussion.

there's college courses about this type of shit.... but its up to you.

"I know you can fight, but it's our whits that make us men"
-Braveheart

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
my opinion?

wow my thoughts exactly. and also, all this coming from the kid who claims hes slept with like 30 girls and talk about his random hook ups and blowjobs all the time?? Or am i thinking of the wrong person? Lots of those people attract their own kind.. and you say she isnt the sorority type?? shes dating a guy in a fraternity... i dunno, sounds weird to me.

but honestly, i hope that she didnt cheat on you, ive been cheated on before and it really sucks. I hope that she didnt, for your sake. :)
your thinking of someone else. ive slept with 4 girls. ive hooked up with like 50 girls but thats it. a few random blowjobs but nothing to really brag about.

oh and a quick update: i forgot her "friend" was visiting during spring break. i remembered right before i talked to her. we also had a convo. we are extremely honest with each other all the time. sometimes it causes fights but id rather a small fight now then a big one later on. and basically all you guys made me paranoid. because of which, i forgot the time she was shit-housed, a dude at one of our parties tried to kiss her, and in her drunken stupor ran to me crying and told me what happened.

the second i asked about the dude she responded with "he is so friggin annoying, he wont stop bothering me." and within the convo she is either an amazing liar or being completely honest. just the way she acted all night i trust her. she feels guilty about everything she does wrong, which isnt much at all. if she did, i think she would have told me. i may be being naive about this but im happy at the given time, so whatever. and if she hooked up with a burner ill know now *hint hint*.

Quoted post[/post]]
the second i asked about the dude she responded with "he is so friggin annoying, he wont stop bothering me." and within the convo she is either an amazing liar or being completely honest. just the way she acted all night i trust her. she feels guilty about everything she does wrong, which isnt much at all. if she did, i think she would have told me. i may be being naive about this but im happy at the given time, so whatever. and if she hooked up with a burner ill know now *hint hint*.

Well, looks like its open season on the tool. Have fun!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Well, looks like its open season on the tool. Have fun!

Well wait a sec, is this the Arizona guy here, or some random party idiot that tried to make on her ?

I think he was telling us about some random party idiot situation that happened before all this.

Looks like he talked to the girl and is happy with her answer.

I hate you all :)

ok, so she was on her period that week. so? this guy's obviously a creep.

my biggest issue is... if he bothers her soooooo much... why does she talk to him?

Back