Tool hitting on my gf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

as opposed to just doing it while she's on her rag...

you know how the girlies get down... so there's no way i'm eating that. put a cork in it.

Too l much to read now, but all i have to say is if your girl had no interest in this guy she wouldnt have given him her screen name.

Unless you want to be with a girl who gives her info out to random guys?

my gf grew up with alot of male friends. i grew up with alot of female friends. we see people as friends before sex comes into the picture, however alot of people dont get that. hell me and her were friends before we hooked up for the first time. its actually good that i found a girl like this. my ex hated that i was always hanging out with my female friends (the majority is smoking hot). i guess some people cant see the opposite sex as a simply friends thing. however i think it was her drunken logic that told her that this dude was anything but a tool.

eh, there's always moments. it's just natural. but when it gets you into arguments 24-killer....

just remember... all guys are cocks... so they have this ideal that 'i haven't slept with her yet'

all of her guy friends have thought of fucking her. don't deny that. it's just they respect you enough to know that they can't touch her, or that she's just not interested. doesn't mean they wouldn't bang her if she asked.

Quoted post[/post]]
just remember... all guys are cocks... so they have this ideal that 'i haven't slept with her yet'

all of her guy friends have thought of fucking her. don't deny that. it's just they respect you enough to know that they can't touch her, or that she's just not interested. doesn't mean they wouldn't bang her if she asked.
not saying that isnt true at all. if i was single and my friend kasey said lets bang, i would be naked by the G. but im fine with just being her friend. we play video games, drink, and smoke together.

the funny part is though that i was friends with all her high school guy friends because they wrestled for her school and even beat a few of them. however didnt meet her until this year

we dont know your girl...you do..if you dont think she did anything then okay.....

but 7-10 says she did do "something"......ive been in this situation....if you believe her do it and dont look back....but if she goes to him...leave her

Back