Vent--Life, Love..confusion--Long

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd guess it's about time for some serious physical action. None in three months?

I know where this is going.

lol care to elaborate!~

We have been talking about this allot now for the past couple days. She almost has her old job back, they just called her today to discuss it. She is ready to tell her parents, but i wanted her to wait till I come out there so we can tell them together. I thnk they will respect me more that way. Just a guess though.

What if you're just the fallback ? What if "door number 2" just didn't work out ?

Time to be reasonable. How golden is your penis that you're at the top of your game ? What's REALLY going on ?

What if you're just the fallback ? What if "door number 2" just didn't work out ?

Time to be reasonable. How golden is your penis that you're at the top of your game ? What's REALLY going on ?

What if i drive to work and get in a car crash, or what if I order food for delivery and the guy robs me or what if I go on vacation and get mugged?

I'm still gonna do these things! I'm not gonna live life worrying about stuff like that. Whats the point of living?

She makes me happy and I make her happy.

Of course things might not work out but there is no indication that they won't. The best part is this is her choice. I did not ask her to move back since we last spoke in August.

you're a better man than me, taking a chick back after she left you
good luck man

No its not like she left me over a fight or anything....she moved with her parents....and at that time she didn't realize she had anything to stay for....we got along great, better then anyone i have ever been with before

What if i drive to work and get in a car crash, or what if I order food for delivery and the guy robs me or what if I go on vacation and get mugged?

I'm still gonna do these things! I'm not gonna live life worrying about stuff like that. Whats the point of living?

She makes me happy and I make her happy.

Of course things might not work out but there is no indication that they won't. The best part is this is her choice. I did not ask her to move back since we last spoke in August.
All of these things are different. You know that.

Think about it. I'm sure you want her back. if my ex "came back" in the same manner I would want her back to. But it's the easy thing to do, not the right thing. I've been here. Remember me in 03 ? Yeah. Remember me in 08 ? Yeah.

I think that we should hold a vote for most wise hs user... Cel.

I nominate Celerity :)

Find the thread. It will be up soon. Seriously, soon.

I don't remember the acronyms in your life. Who is DJ ?

Dj is my older, younger brother. You know, the one everybody loves to hate. I guess I've never really brought his name up before lol.

I was just saying that you are excellent in seeing the justice in things and knowing a positive solution but don't apply a decent amount of that talent to yourself. The end.

What I want, and what I do / get are often two opposite things.

I went back and read that, you're right - That didn't come out right. But on the frosted side, I would love if she would come back and things would be "better". I know it's going to happen, which is why when she does ask to come back, a gentle "No" follows.

Same with my latest Ex. Not to threadjack, because this is important to the thread, But she's already stated exactly how she feels about me. She doesn't need to be asked, she doesn't need to say anything. She thinks I'm a nice guy, but she isn't interested in me. There is no need to entertain thoughts of "What if" because it's just as sane as "What if I had a unicorn?" The What If already happened to most of us, the problem is that we translate it into something it isn't.

And if we translate it into something that it is, we take offense like someone must be fucking with us, because the though that someone of the opposite sex wouldn't totally be ready to sacrifice their life to us must mean that something is wrong with them.

Welp we have a plan now. I'm flyign up there on 12/26 after the holidays are done and we are driving her car and her stuff back to CT. I'm going up there 11/13 too to see her and most likely tell her parents what the deal is. That should make for a good conversation!

...she might just want to prep her parents and tell them her plans rather than leaving those tough conversations to involve yourself.

Welp we have a plan now. I'm flyign up there on 12/26 after the holidays are done and we are driving her car and her stuff back to CT. I'm going up there 11/13 too to see her and most likely tell her parents what the deal is. That should make for a good conversation!
where in ct do you live and do you know any of the members in real life?

Ahaha members.... But yeah, good luck!!! Those kinds of situations are tough.

Back