Vent--Life, Love..confusion--Long

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not that it matters, but what are the ages involved here. You seem to be a reasonable, mature person, and I'm guessing she's not like 18. If she's indeed a grown-up, the parents have to understand that at some point she has to do what makes her happy. She has to live her own life. At the very least, you'll know the answer to the "what if". That in itself is a question that I will ask myself for a very long time, and it's not always a good place to be.

Soooooo....We planned the Big move.

I fly out December 2nd and we drive her Suzuki Grand Vitara back to Connecticut. I am so happy and excited. I'm also flying out Nov13th - 16th as i had already planned that trip before she told me she wanted to come back.

Should be interesting because she told her Mom and her Mom of course filled her head with all sorts of negative things, nothing postive. They think I brained washed her into this, which is bullshit because I never asked her to move back after she originally told me would never come back to CT, so i let it go because she told me how much she hated it here when she lived here before she moved away. We haven't talked about her coming back since August.

So next week when i fly out we are all going out to dinner. I'm going to buy a bullet proof vest, cause well, it's Utah the 4th worst state as far as Gun laws are concerned with safety and rules. And her father has a collection :)

Anyways here is a pic of the girl i been ranting about for months

Britt2.jpg

Britt1.jpg

Back