Weight reduction

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah that kind of extreme weight loss isn't good for you. I only ever dropped like 5 lbs max, just enough to make sure I'd hit my weight class but also stay near the top of it. For the really little kids there wasn't much difference in the weigh classes (like 105, 108, 115), but once you get up a little higher the difference between the classes starts getting wider (160, 171, 189, 215), so ideally you want to be right near the limit so you're not wrestling someone 15-20 lbs heavier than you...

okay maybe he was only droppin to 189 then. I don't remember. I didn't play any sports in high school. All of our teams were filled with the football players. They all wretled, played football, and ran track.

okay maybe he was only droppin to 189 then. I don't remember. I didn't play any sports in high school. All of our teams were filled with the football players. They all wretled, played football, and ran track.

That's exactly what I did actually. Football was the one I was actually interested in, and then I did wrestling and track just to stay in shape, and ended up liking them too...

I don't see how a 210 lb. person could lose 30 lbs. or even 20 lbs. within a day or two. That kind of ability would make diet pills obsolete and make him the subject of extensive scientific study.

Back