Weirdest Place You've Had Sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... h.... . ... i.... I'm sorry... you're with who on the bullshit call?

ok what the hell were we takling about. were still talking about giving head to women in cars right? i dont know why but it tastes good to me. anyone ever tried eating lemon morang pie off of it. try it, its great.

its lets talk about guy getting head from a girl. now next time ask em what it tastes like and post it up here?
mines told me last time it tasted like a ripe banana

click a user's profile, click profile options, ignore user.

Quoted post[/post]]
but how did you get your head or mouth down ther if she was sitting on it....

a 3 some is with 2 girls 1 guy....a train is 2 guys 1 girl

Easily, same way I lick my girlfriend while she's was sitting in a normal position, slightly more reclined so she could relax more easily, in my old del sol. I mean I've done it in other cars as well, but I've done it in something as small as a del sol, many, many times.

What do you mean you can't get to the good parts? The LARGE majority of girls can only orgasm or only know how to orgasm when clitorally stimulated, which obviously is under the hood on the top of the vagina...not exactly a difficult spot to reach. To stimulate her vaginally, its also not hard to curl a finger or two under her as well.

Quoted post[/post]]
ok what the hell were we takling about. were still talking about giving head to women in cars right? i dont know why but it tastes good to me. anyone ever tried eating lemon morang pie off of it. try it, its great.
i dont like calling it head. because a guy has 2 heads and a chick doesnt. eating out, diving, basically anything but head. fuck i rarely do it anyway, i like to do lots of plumbing.

thequag.gif

Giggidy!

Quoted post[/post]]
3rd teh lam3st thr34d ev4r.

eeeeeeeeeeerrrr....

We both aided in the drama, even if we believe ourselves to be right.

My only question is, how can Brian possibly take offense to what I pointed out. Brian always speaks condescendily about women and then he goes on the flirt and play cutesy with an online girl. I realize he was joking about her being his maid and it was said in sarcasm, but it clearly went against everything I've read that Brian has written online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back