Weirdest Place You've Had Sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
how about me pyre and sweet all just meet up and well have a threesome.

Don't drag me down with you.. I'm not going there.

More for you infamouz :)

Quoted post[/post]]
i have noticed a different mood in here since the chick appeard....lol

some people are willing to accept me, and some arent.

damn right now jking, but do these forums really piss anybody off. i.e. pyre. just jave sex bro. Think about, i think im the only one who thinks sex is the answer to life's problems.

Ok to the story. I've told it a few times but another won't hurt.

I think it was last year. Me and an old ex-gf decided to "get-together". We went together a couple years ago and just stayed fuck buddies and friends. At first we were just going to go to the club and that's it.

This doesn't really make a difference but it plays a tiny part, she brought a friend, he was gay. So I made one of my gay friends double-date if you want to call it that. So there we are, driving around, getting ready to go to the club. Anyway, I being me, wanted roadhead for the ride. She bitched about the dudes in the back, but I could careless and they didn't care either. So she started giving me roadhead. We kept driving making our way towards Sayreville. Like 10 minutes later she decides she wants more then to give me head, so of course we scratch those club plans and turn around. We head towards my house only to find my family still awake with other family still there. So we tried to think of something a little more creative. We were bad at that and ended up driving around for a good hour.

One of the dudes in the back suggested the park. So we went to the park. I parked the car in a hurry, just parking in some random spot and we got out and left the gay kids in the back. We went over to the swings and played around a little bit. It was just too damn cold out to try to be fucking in the park so I kicked the gay kids out and we started doing our thing in the Prelude.

So we started to get into it and I had the genius idea of hitting it doggy-style through the sunroof. So I'm doing my thing butt ass naked half way out of the sunroof. When all of a sudden a cop car pulls up flashing lights and all. Pulls up behind us and starts shining his spotlight in. He told us to get appropriate and get out of the car.

We got out and started to talk to him, I had to have the biggest kool-aid smile on my face. I don't remmeber the exact words but it was something like this. Anyway,

he says "you know why I stopped here?"

me "Isn't it obvious?"

him "No, not that, I would have left you guys alone"

silence for a min

me "then why did you come over here?"

him "He had his flash light and shines it on a BIG 5' high 7' wide sign"

I just started laughing

Then he asked - "Is there anyone else with you"

I had completely forgot about the gay kids for that whole ordeal. When he brought it up I was like yea "We had a couple of other guys with us, we kicked them out of the car. I think they went into the woods"

As he started walking and shining his light. I told him "you don't want to do that"

"Why is that, do they have weapons?"

"No, they're gay and they're probably doing something you don't want to see"

He turned around got in his car and started to move, as he was leaving he told us to go get our friends and get the hell out of there.

Anyway, this mystery sign that all of us completely missed said "NO PARKING AT ANYTIME". It was the only non parking space in the entire lot and this was a big lot. There weren't even handicapped spots.

So that's it. I'm sure I missed parts and didn't type it out that great because I'm at work, but it's should be ok.

i'm fine with the change....its just fun watching you guys fight over who is more of a bitch....

The only threesome I will partake in is one where the chicks outnumber the dicks. Which I have done. And it may be one of the best times I've ever had in my entire life. I came so hard I shot both girls and the headboard, which was, honest to god, more than 5 feet away at the time. Hardest I've ever came in my life.

I'd be down with a foursome where there were to guys, two girls though.. Which I am currently working on.

hahha.. just the fact that you had gay guys in the back.. twiddlin their thumbs prob wishing that they were ur ex gf, while you were getting head.. thats just awesome.. lol

yes they are. but i'm not goig to turn down 2 hot chicks

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :mrgreen: :laugh: hilarious. reminds me of one time where me and my girl friend back in high school were going to one of my friends concerts out in vacaville. Now im in sacramento, so it was a bout 30-45 minute drive, and decides to get freaky-deaky in the car, while she has her two friends in the back of the car. I was a little more hornier than her, and i tried it before, so i gave her head for a while, and we made a deal to switch driving for a while so she could give me head. we did that for about 30 mins each. i know we shouldve hit vacaville by now, but when you're relaxed, so is your driving.
So we got a lot more riled up and just wanted to fuk like crazy so we stopped at a local gas station, i fukin ran in the store like the flash, and grabbed there bathroom keys, and took her hand, and we went straight to the bathroom. We fuked for about 30 minutes, it was a quicky. but the funny thing is we totally forgot about the teens that were in the back of the car. Its fukin totally missing from where i parked, and neither of us have cell phones. we walk in the gas station to ask for a pay phone. My girl called her friends and before it connected there was a tv, with a local police speed chase on the freeway.
- for repairs on the busted vehicle because of their little joy ride.$2,000
-getting and giving head-priceless
-fuking in a local bathroom at a gas station-priceless
one of the craziest night ever.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Whose car was it???

HOw did u give her head?? How does that work??

you spit on it and then lick it.....you can stick your finger in there to

But the girl is sitting.. while driving... I dont get it..

Edit: no seriously.. like unless her ass is raised .. and u got a really long tongue its not gonna work..
and it would hurt ur neck wouldnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back