Well, guys, say hello to my new toy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL! I'm already the Aviation Caucasian! So when's what we talked about gonna happen?

try taking a T38 out =)

heres two pictures of my brother at work

s40805b357c847.jpg

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 16 2004, 05:16 PM
try taking a T38 out =)

heres two pictures of my brother at work

s40805b357c847.jpg

Your brother is in Kadena.....

Nice aircraft....for a C model...

he's in AC# 470..0r 472...

I was on AC 492, 469, and then they put me on the Squadron comanders Jet, 512.....I kinda miss working on them, they were so easy to work on...a lot better than the friggen helicopters I build now...

Funny thing was...at the age of 18-19...I was working on multimillion dollar supersonic jets with just a highschool education...but to work on a cheap Cessna...I have to get a college education...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Apr 16 2004, 05:47 PM

Your brother is in Kadena.....

yup he does nothing but Scuba dive, travel, and fly =)

hes lost a few friends so far due to um random stuff I can't talk about
but yeah hes always bitching about how shitty the jets are
almost everyday something does not pass the check list and they either fly anyways or move onto another jet

Funny thing was...at the age of 18-19...I was working on multimillion dollar supersonic jets with just a highschool education...but to work on a cheap Cessna...I have to get a college education...

thats how the GOV works =) lol nothing new to me =)

Damn it....I miss the diving.....Okinawa was the second best place to do it...the best place I've been was Phuket, Thailand....Shark Reef was kick ass.

/end threadjack

Back on topic.......

Loco, when you get it flyable, bring it down to Oxford Airport, or Stratford...both in CT...if you want some help re-learning a few things...like tire changes, brakes, plugs....hell, I prolly still have some connections in FL for some decent parts if you need some..

I guess I have to start looking for a hanger again...my original shop plans.

I wanted to find an old abandoned Airport somewhere, with a hanger and a big tarmac...and open a small FBO for planes, and have a side hanger for cars.....a little dragway/drifting area setup, and open it up to the public a few day/nights a week...to finance part of it, but do annuals and maintance to afford the land...

and maybe open a small flight training school on the side. ;)

So far him and his wife have hit most countries over there most being "duh" asian but he has hit a few places like australia and new zealand he has sooo many boot leg DVDs from hong cong =) too bad most suck but hey when you can get DVDs of movies that are playing on big screen in the US shit why not pay 3-4 bucks for one =)

lol

yup....been there done that...

I've circled the Asian/Pacific..the only place I didn't go to was Hong Kong :(

Nice plane!..I've always wanted to fly a plane.

OK-JKF?

ok...Just Kidding Fucker? :ph34r:

Nice Plane. My uncle has a 172, rather smooth for a small plane :)

And Johnny Cake Airport is now closed. Fly to Robertson in Plainville...much, much better

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda+Apr 16 2004, 05:50 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 16 2004, 09:39 AM
pissedoffsol
@Apr 16 2004, 09:37 AM
i think i see a boost gauge!!!!

lol... NO COMMENT! Although, a TGIO-540 and a MacCauly constant speed would be sweet in this plane.

I would have bought a helicopter.

Then buy one. There's several reasons that are most likely above your head as to why I would never fly a rotary wing.

Back