What do your Parent's drive?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
What do your Parent's Drive?

I'll start it off.

My old man drives a 07 MDX in Silver. It's pretty sweet. Work truck is a 2002 HD2500 Silverado with a million + 1 things he never uses.
Step Mom drives a 1995 Toyota Camry.
Olders Step Sis Drives a 1998 Honda Civic
Other step sis drives a 1993 Honda Prelude with a buttload of mods that she doesn't understand.
Step brother Drives a 2001 Acura Integra with a buttload of mods he doesn't understand.
Brother Drives a 2006 Acura RSX-S with a few mods.
Sister Drives a Infiniti QX4

My Madre drives a 1993 Mazda MDX with tons of dings and dents.

Last edited:
Beavis drives a 2000 GMC Jimmy, mi madre drives a 2001 Chevy Trailblazer, optioned out the ass.

My dad drives a 1985 Jeep Wrangler, frame-up resto. And I gave my CRX to him. My mom drives the 98 Neon with 18" Ions. My step mom drives a Cooper.

My mom drives an 05 Nissan Murano.

my step-dad mainly drives his company Dodge Caravan but his week-end car is a 84 Supra, it's real clean.

my Dad mainly rides his CBR 1000RR but when need be he dips his Durango. He seldomly drives his 89 Mustang because it only gets like 13 miles to the gallon, if that. It's an 11 second car.

my step-mom drives a fucking 05 BMW 745...pisses me off because she drives that and she's a bitch above all else.

My parents have too many cars... My dad owns 3 stangs, and a 92 nsx my mom has one and a land cruiser. My brother drives a mk4 supra, other one drives a jeep... yup

mom has my old 01 prelude...

and my dad drives a 91 RX7. A few of you have seen pics of it, I think.

they've also got an 05 Civic and a 98 chevy asstro.

my dad drives a 87' Lude with all the seats taken out.. hes a mad drifter yo~! jk its his work bitch, waiting to get a truck..

and my mom drives a 00' 4 door accord.

but my dad can beat your dad up... he knows kung fu.

my papa has a 1998 holden vt 'comonwhore' wagon in red and my mama has a eunos 30x (biggest piece of shit)

my dad drives a 87' Lude with all the seats taken out.. hes a mad drifter yo~! jk its his work bitch, waiting to get a truck..

and my mom drives a 00' 4 door accord.

but my dad can beat your dad up... he knows kung fu.
lol I immediately thought you were talking to me because my dad really does study Martial Arts. he studied under Dan Inosanto. He never wanted to teach me though because I was hot tempered along with my cousin's and he didn't want us to kill each other. So I started to take up Muay Thai on my own a few years back with hopes of starting up again...fuck I rambled big time...sorry... back to topic....

my dad: 1987 Ford Bronco II, 2001 Dodge Ram 4x4 pickup truck
step-mom: 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1966 Ford Mustang convertible
my mom: 2006 Nissan Sentra

my parents suck.

mom: 94 lumina euro
dad: 01? s10 LS i think (step below the zr2, but with the big tires, etc)

the moms drives an 01 kia sportage EX with 12K miles. yes, 12K miles.

the dad drives an 01 s10 xtreme with a blower on it.

oh and the sister drives an 02 focus se. it has seen bristol autocross as well :)

Mom.. 05 Accord EX fodo
Dad.. 04 GMC Yukon XL Denali...

My parents switch cars to often but that last time I went home to the islands, they had a 2004 grand am Gt, 2002 clk320, and some Mazda truck

Mom-96 Chrysler Concorde LXi (pretty good car, comfortable, nice sound system even though she never uses it, roomy, handles way better than my Accord)

Dad- 96 Toyota T100 i think he's about to get something else, probably a Tundra or Titan, sometime next year

Last edited:
dad: '95 Ford Ranger
mom: '98 Chrysler Town and Country

Dad - 06' F150 Lariat with a Volant induction box, hide-away strobes on all four corners, a scanner and a power inverter in the back. Volunteer firefighter ftw.

Mom - 02' Sentra SE-R Spec V, Magnaflow cat-back, AEM CAI, KYB AGX struts with Eibach Sportlines. Powerslot rotors w/Hawk HPS pads. B&M Short-throw shift kit and ES motor mounts. Yeah, its a fun little car. Shes looking to get rid of her 17" Falkens to get 16 inchers for more sidewall and less wheel hop. :D She races Civics, Hemi Rams and Focuses for fun.

Back