Whats everyones spring projects?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Still deciding whether to get some R-Compound tires and move up to DSP ( = $ ), or continue to run in STS on a still-good set of Azenis ( = free ) .... :roll:

couple little things left on the h22 turbo teg, get downpipe made, run piping for open wastegate, bolt on oil pan put front wheels back on trailer car to the dyno and get it tuned,post pics on about 10 websites, sit back and relax

ahh projects......

Finish 22re motor rebuild and install motor back in my 86 4runner, do all the bodywork needed to it repaint it run it in the woods a few times and sell it

finish welding the front end up on my Integra, putting it all back together, finishing the bodywork, loweringit and then it to will be for sale

Finish the bodywork to my civic repaint it put the gsr flat fives on it and the integra seats in it out of my parts car and then it will also be for sale.

And my car I am also doing all the bodywork needed to and repainting it as well. Also on the list for my car is 3 new struts ( warranteed :D ) a energy suspension master bushing kit, an str fuel rail, str pro 570 cam gears, install my msd 6al, and a new valve cover gasket and then bring it to get tuned on the dyno :)

oh ya my car is the 94 accord in my sig

I have a b16a block and head in the shop right now, getting AEBS closed deck sleeves, bored to 84mm, Wiseco 11.5:1 pistons, but I might decide to go with endyns, if my wallet permits. The Head is getting a p&p, portmatched to an ITR IM. Hondata is coming as well. Skunk2 stage 2 cams, springs, and ti retainers are also being installed. I will worry about the exhaust gases and the traction after I get my baby back onthe road. I will be getting a fuel cell though, and running a center up exhaust in the future. Rota C8's are also in the near future.

:( Oil pump seized and motor dont turn no more :angry: Spring plans are to get another h22 in better conditon than my old one. Im gonna wait a couple months to go turbo builup :unsure:

why dont u rip that one down and rebuild it with beter parts?

pulling my trans next week, probably get it rebuilt with an lsd of some sort, or sell it and get a new gsr tranny, and hopefully have my sedan on the road in a few weeks.

Back