where is 92civicb18b1?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so since you quit your job your not gonna be able to bring that car to me since you were supposed to use the work van. plus you cant leave the state.

EDIT: I posted thid before i read your last post.

yea, this was unexpected. I can still leave state, my probation officer has been very lienient when it comes to things like that. If you really don't have a way to get down here, I suppose I could rent a u-haul and get it over there, but that's going to be EXPENSIVE as hell.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 7 2005, 07:35 PM
yea, this was unexpected. I can still leave state, my probation officer has been very lienient when it comes to things like that. If you really don't have a way to get down here, I suppose I could rent a u-haul and get it over there, but that's going to be EXPENSIVE as hell.
[post=550961]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a buddy in NJ, he will charge like $75 to put the car on the trailer, and $1.25 a mile....or something around that area.

I sent him the link to this thread...if he pipes up then you can contact him.

i go to work and there are 2 pages...i come back and there are 6. All i can say is holy shit and fuck your "friends" The didnt tell you the gun was there and you didnt touch it. Sell them out for all they are worth and get the fuck out of NJ. Good lord man...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 7 2005, 04:37 PM
or in scotch plains, where all they do is get arrested and knock up hoes..?
[post=550879]Quoted post[/post]​

I live in Northern NJ, next to the third richest county in the United States - Morris County. Fortune 500 businesses are within a half hour and Newark, NJ which was a major crime center is 45 mins away. Camden, the murder capital of the country is an hour from me and ride outside of Philly. New York City is 45 minutes from me, the Delaware Water Gap/PA is 25mins west of me and 45 mins north of me.

New Jersey pretty much has it all, its good, its bad, and its mediocre. I have no idea how this kid gets in so much damn trouble. I haven't ever really had a problem with law enforcement other than a speeding ticket in a state police speed trap. I used to regularly drive over 100mph and never once had a problem. I just think Bryan unfortunately hangs out in the "wrong area", does stupid things, and has a skin color that unfortunately may make him stick out like a sore thumb.

My advice to Bryan would be to lay low, keep your nose clean, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR CURRENT LIFESTYLE. This is unless, of course, you like being in the joint and having a dysfunctional life. You certainly know many of the things you do are stupid, but seem too weak minded to say know. You're not one of the idiots who doesn't know its wrong and just acts, unfortunately you're the idiot that knows its wrong and acts regardless.

I don't think you'll take anyone's advice here because your life has obviously headed you down the same path that has become routine. Most people don't like to change routine.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 7 2005, 05:01 PM
In the lower crime areas, they look for it desperately. Thats why in Sussex County, drug related crimes carry such high repercussions, they don't have much of any other crime.

No, Sussex County, the county that I LIVE IN doesn't carry any heavier repercussions than anywhere else around.

Tons of drugs pass through here on a daily basis, but if you're idiotic enough to be involved in that and then get caught thats your own problem.

My old high school currently has so much coke passing through it, its ridiculous. The drugs mainly come in via the train from Newark and the City. I know dealers, I know mob bosses, I know junkies, and I pretty much encounter them all daily and very few get anything more than a slap on the wrist.

You may think that Sussex County is hard on drugs, but unfortunately its probably that they're just hard on minorities. We don't have a ton of minority groups around, even though there's a fairly strong hispanic population, so when you're profiled, you're fucked. Rather than doing the intelligent thing and going after the big buyers, like the White Male Executives that are millionaires, the patrol men target the little shit drug pushers. Thats how it always is, fry the smaller fish and let the big fish get away. Stupid.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 7 2005, 07:06 PM
ive been through NJ several times. the roads suck, the traffic sucks, and the rest stops suck. tolls are WAAAY to expensive too.

Traffic does suck, but hey what are you going to do? Its the most densely populated state, you can't help traffic.

I have no problem whatsoever with the roads here. Infact, they have way too many contracts going repairing roads that really don't need any repair. Roads that were paved 3-5 years ago are being repaved again, for no apparent reason other than to make politicians pockets fatter, employ others, and to gain votes while accomplishing both of these tasks.

Rest stops? Uh, i think they're fairly similar to every other rest stops around...although PA does have some fairly nice rest stops that I've been to.

Tolls are expensive because the cost of living is high. Live here, work here, and have a decent job and you'll be paid higher than anywhere else in the country so you can afford these costs.

Actually. Since you're in Sussex. Then you'd know Keigh-Dwight Correctional Facility (something like that) in Newton Center, where I was "housed". I don't go up there too much, but I'm sure you've seen me in the green Audi if you go through Newton, Hamburg, Hampton area. BTW, that place is a country club.

While I was there I was the only "minority". There was a chick that was there for a tiny bag of coke...her bail was 25k. Anther guy with 95 bags of heroin (yes ninety-five) and 8 seringes, no bail and a suspected term of 4+ years.

When I was caught in Newton for an illegal raid in the High Rise, they let us go, because they figured out they illegally entered the apartment, two of the people with us had warrants and were released, we were issued court dates and it was dismissed. According to the judge he would have given us each 6 months for the amount of weed and paraphenalia that was in our possesion.

Now, when I was caught with possesion in union county, I got 6 months probation, but that was for 3 different incidents. My friend got 3 months probation for a 1/4 "z". This mexican that was in court that day got off with a $500 fine for a bag of coke. Of course that was in a much more heavily drug infested area..Elizabeth, Irvington, Hillside are included so it's very common.

Yes I know all about those 100 mph cruises. You know the hotspots on 80 and you should defenitly know the ones on 15, i don't speed on 15 though. Go into PA and if your car is capable 130+ mph on the 80-380 split towards scranton or 33, have fun cause they won't fuck with you.

I hate the road work with a passion, its retarded and slows traffic, you kno with all those old farts up there that they already drive slow as shit, they see an orange sign and they slow down to like 15 under the speed limit (exagerating a little, maybe).

To get out of my lifestyle is too move. Right now, I have to sit this out, see what happens and get out when it's over. Fuck it, welfare is there for a reason and I'll be one broke motherfucker when I move. Section 8 here I come.

Like you said, it's my lifestyle and it may be hard to change at first, but repeated jail terms change some peoples minds. I haven't had any REALLY serious criminal charges so I brushed it off. This is a whole different thing, changes my life completely. Can I get a job as a teacher, C/O, law enforment job if this goes the wrong direction? Highly doubtful. Yep, I was stupid and did/do stupid things.

well glad to hear you aren't dead...or your little friend didn't run you over with the lawnmower :) you should come up here...there is only a few fast hondas up here the rest are muscle cars <_< its cheap to live up here and its not THAT bad of an area....I know mishwaka is a good place to live...or even granger..granger is a little expensive though...and im sure you can find quite a few friends AND a job easily...think about it man lol...no one lives near me :(

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 7 2005, 10:50 PM
Actually. Since you're in Sussex. Then you'd know Keigh-Dwight Correctional Facility (something like that) in Newton Center, where I was "housed". I don't go up there too much, but I'm sure you've seen me in the green Audi if you go through Newton, Hamburg, Hampton area. BTW, that place is a country club.

When I was caught in Newton for an illegal raid in the High Rise, they let us go, because they figured out they illegally entered the apartment, two of the people with us had warrants and were released, we were issued court dates and it was dismissed. According to the judge he would have given us each 6 months for the amount of weed and paraphenalia that was in our possesion.

Fucking shit, I had no idea you were so close. You were probably with people I know.

I know too many people, specifically from that area that deal coke and are into far too hardcore of things.

Do the names Tristan, Dennis, or Melissa ring a bell in your head?

Newton is the local court that everyone goes too and yes it is a country club.

Those people are facing such high charges for drugs because they're such hard drugs. Its not fun to watch your friends OD on coke or heroin. One of my relatives that lives in Morris County, specifically Hackettstown, was so hooked on heroin that him and his girlfriend both OD'd in my great aunt's upstairs bedroom and almost died. Coke took hold of one of my close childhood friends from my town thats 1 1/2 miles by 1 1/2 miles. Another kid that was the grade above me, in my girlfriend's grade, just OD'd and died the other day.

Yes I know all about those 100 mph cruises. You know the hotspots on 80 and you should defenitly know the ones on 15, i don't speed on 15 though. Go into PA and if your car is capable 130+ mph on the 80-380 split towards scranton or 33, have fun cause they won't fuck with you.

There's hotspots on 287 and 80 where all my friends go and race. I had a '03 Mustang GT up to 145mph on highway 84 in PA. I've also been pulled over there twice, down by dingman's ferry twice now that I drive sane.
Like you said, it's my lifestyle and it may be hard to change at first, but repeated jail terms change some peoples minds.

The proof is in the pudding. I'd like to see you get out, but that would make you a small percentage of the population so the gut instinct says you're going to fall back into place.

Originally posted by civicious+Sep 6 2005, 08:17 PM-->
Prison is like high school...The sex you want, you aren't getting...
The sex you're getting, you don't want
[post=550417]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny- high school wasn't that bad to me. :D :D :D :D :p

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 7 2005, 10:20 AM
I'll try to type this so it's readable.
[post=550673]Quoted post[/post]​

Very glad you're ok. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 7 2005, 10:32 AM
you need to stop rolling with a bunch of fucktards.
[post=550679]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 7 2005, 10:33 AM
I'm a bail bondsman in Texas.. You should move here, free bail!
[post=550681]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 7 2005, 11:03 AM
yep, i never touched it. I didn't see it, and he didn't flash it to anyone all night.

EDIT***

And I am, I'm moving VERY shortly after this thing is resolved. If I do time, I'm still out of this area when I get out, after I speak to my lawyer again and find out what the results may be, I might move sooner. I quit my job this time, so it's time for a new job anyway, I can't accept the paycut for it. It's not worth my time or the drive.
[post=550696]Quoted post[/post]​

That's very good that you didn't touch it- and a damn good thing that you're thinking about moving. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 7 2005, 11:46 AM
Yeah, Get the fuck out of New Jersey: I've ALWAYS said that .

Then seriously, if you need new friends, you can go to any of the towns that us HSers are from and get new friends. Fuck those people - Their intent should be clear now, they intend to fuck you and each other.
[post=550713]Quoted post[/post]​

Come to Texas.

Originally posted by Callidus@Sep 7 2005, 01:03 PM
Wow man, I am glad you're ok. And you BETTER get a damn good lawyer. As far as your "friends" go, fuck em! Move the hell outta there. It's just going to screw you even more the longer you stay.
[post=550774]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: and :werd:

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Sep 7 2005, 09:01 PM
My advice to Bryan would be to lay low, keep your nose clean, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR CURRENT LIFESTYLE.
[post=551034]Quoted post[/post]​

92civicb18b1
@Sep 7 2005, 09:50 PM
Like you said, it's my lifestyle and it may be hard to change at first, but repeated jail terms change some peoples minds. I haven't had any REALLY serious criminal charges so I brushed it off. This is a whole different thing, changes my life completely. Can I get a job as a teacher, C/O, law enforment job if this goes the wrong direction? Highly doubtful. Yep, I was stupid and did/do stupid things.
[post=551085]Quoted post[/post]​

It's definitely a good thing that you're starting to change your mind about things. Slow down, settle down... get away from all the crazy partying. You can still have good clean fun and still get tons of play with the ladies and NOT have to worry about the law cracking down on the happy times.

Job as a teacher? Probably not. Law enforcement- possibly. Hell, you might still be able to get a security clearance (just don't lie!) and come down here to build things that blow up with me. :thumbsup:

Tristan sounds familiar but ya never know, I'm not into coke and shit, I smoke weed so I might have bought weed from em but thats it.

My friends girlfriends parents live on 15 in branchville. The old antique store with the to 2 hemis...Rumblebee and the red one. Erika...Uhh there's Cody. Then I know a bunch of youngins from Kittantiny.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 7 2005, 11:33 PM
Tristan sounds familiar but ya never know, I'm not into coke and shit, I smoke weed so I might have bought weed from em but thats it.

My friends girlfriends parents live on 15 in branchville. The old antique store with the to 2 hemis...Rumblebee and the red one. Erika...Uhh there's Cody. Then I know a bunch of youngins from Kittantiny.
[post=551166]Quoted post[/post]​

T doesn't deal coke that I know of, he might but he smokes a ton of weed and deals a ton.

I know he's done coke, but i know that was with melissa and dennis. Dennis is from andover and melissa is from byram but they live together in east stroudsburg now. Dennis owned a black 2.5rs w/ gold rims and a super bike like a r1 or r6.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 7 2005, 11:33 PM

[post=551166]Quoted post[/post]​

I work at a place on Wantage Ave in Branchville from time to time... But I doubt I've seen you, since i haven't been there in over a year...

Also... MOVE... I did... Best thing I could have done. When I was living in Florida, I was hanging out with a bad crowd, drinking every night, participating in non-legal activities that will remain nameless (Don't ask.. I won't tell, and no not drugs)... I was going nowhere fast.. I picked up and moved to CT.. 5 years later, i'm married, nice house in the woods, good job (Until I quit next week), and a newborn son... Life couldn't be better... I look back on my life and say "wtf was i thinkin" :unsure:

Move to Arizona, I can get you a job where I work. And Ill have one friend.

Back