Where's E? (part 3)

where's E?

• hung over on someone's couch

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • stowed himself in luggage to go on the honeymoon

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • got lost on the way home and is still driving, refusing to ask for directions

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • really missing or hurt??

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
So, it's not almost 6pm on friday. He had a wedding to go to last night (in state). I assumed he'd be home around 4am ish. Here it is 14 hours later and he's still not home.

sent a text 4 hours ago "u alive?" and got no response.

So, part 3... where's E?

Ran into zombies, and is fighting valiantly.

Or he crashed the wedding and is jumping up and down on some hot ass.

Well, by crashed I mean wedding crashers style pick up horny hot chicks, etc.. Maybe he has a stage 5 (virgin) clinger..

Maybe things went sideways The Hangover style. That; or zombies. These are the only options.

I think he's lost and just driving around, too proud to admit it too. Or he's motor boatin'.

was at my friend TeeJay's wedding (just AT wasnt IN this one)
there werent any zombies that i was aware of
there was a lot of hot girls there... TeeJay is Korean, his wife is Filipino... it was a great place for anyone with yellow fever ( :bow: )
there was a lot of motorboating... but that had more to do with the fact that it was a waterfront wedding with a very nice view of the cove... incidentally there was also a fair amount of sailboating

all in all it was a great wedding... nice short service, excellent food and party afterward (lot of excellent italian bakeries in the area, and i had one of the best damn cannolis ive ever had)... had a suite at a hotel a few miles away, so i stayed there for the night... had a small after party at the hotel... tore up a few bottles... everyone finally got the hell out of my room... boiled myself in the shower for a little while, tucked my ass into some thousand thread count egyptian cotton and went to sleep... met up with TeeJay and his wife for brunch at her mothers house the next day... had some more amazing food... hung out with them for most of the afternoon... headed home

Last edited:
Before E let us know he was still around, my first guess was going to be he stocked up on months worth of TacBac and is somewhere in Germany fighting zombies. My second guess was maybe he finally decided to move to antarctica to live with his friends.

Back