Which would you choose. Size 8, 12, or 14.

Which one?

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 17 54.8%

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

#3. Tits, ass, and just looks so damn cute. She looks a lot like a Mexican girl that I fell in "love" with about 2 years ago. Fucking FREAK in bed and always wanted to cuddle after, I loved it. I would still be all over a girl like #2, but if we're talking about disregarding everything but looks for a one night stand, I'd go with #3.

All you guys saying that her head is too small for her body...would you rather she have a giant, fat head? :confused:

Her head looks fine to me...
her head looks fine to me as well

That's because no one wants a superficial bitch. I'd rather have sex with a pole.
hey virgin stfu,,ur opinion on sex doesnt count lol:D j/k
Seriously #3. I've always liked girls that have something on them to hold onto. She just looks so damned cute and squeezable.
i knew i wasnt the only one that was into the pleasantly plumps

well i've sewn for hundreds of clients; what you have there is a 6-8, a 10-12, and a 14-16. and they do mean general sizes, hips, waists and tits. and i've been all three sizes they list there and have pictures to prove each one, so all you skinny fuckers can kiss it. what they have there is accurate, though like anyone, some girl has skinnier knees, or bigger tits, or a flatter ass. stop getting hung up on "sizes" and just admit that you like what you like. some like tits, some like bones. :D
well, i was looking at basic pant sizes. and i worked at abercrombie, so the sizes run a little smaller there.

but i have dated all three sizes and think my measurements are pretty accurate.
Refer to post #16.

I'm actually not using my favorite belt anymore because I can't get it tight enough. I'm on my other belt, using the last hole. I've lost about 9 or 10 pounds since I split up with my girl.
fuck i hate when that happens. it's not always due to stress and heartache. we start filling up our time with other stuff rather than just lounging around and eating all the time.

2 would be what i would lean towards, but I would do 3 also. 1 is just too freaking skinny.

gotta figure height into that equation, and proportion. she can be a 4 and 4'10 and look like the 12.

#3. I want a girl that doesn't look 'fragile'... one that doesn't look like I'll break her.

fuck i hate when that happens. it's not always due to stress and heartache. we start filling up our time with other stuff rather than just lounging around and eating all the time.

HAH ! I could count the times my girl cooked for me on all my fingers and toes.

HAH ! I could count the times my girl cooked for me on all my fingers and toes.
not once did i say she cooked for you. i said "lounging around and eating".

how many times did you not go for a bike ride because you were with her. how many times would you have just scarffed a sandwich or ramen so you go outside and work on cars or go to work?

it's not about food. it's about being more active.

not once did i say she cooked for you. i said "lounging around and eating".

how many times did you not go for a bike ride because you were with her. how many times would you have just scarffed a sandwich or ramen so you go outside and work on cars or go to work?

it's not about food. it's about being more active.

Holy shit, it's like you've been filming me. Dead on, you get rep.

Yea, I like to lay on a girls extra little meat. I don't like a huge gut falling over, but extra or "healthy" is nice and comfy

Back