Which would you choose. Size 8, 12, or 14.

Which one?

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 17 54.8%

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd gave to say the size in between the girl on the middle and the one and the right or should I say sizes in between them

i knew the numbers looked off, so instead of numbers I was going to label the poll options as small, medium and large, but i figured that the wording itself might skew the results

i knew the numbers looked off, so instead of numbers I was going to label the poll options as small, medium and large, but i figured that the wording itself might skew the results
i think they put those numbers out there because of the large number of women who read the magazine. they did it to feel good about themselves.

shoulda just put left,center and right,,
why is it that theres a 4 size diff. between 8 and 12 but only 2 between 12 and 14,,if anything it should be the opposite:huh:

thats just crazy. the first two are definitely not bigger than a 6 (unless 2 is hiding a jlo ass). Id definitely hit em both. The third is about an 8-10, and id hit that with some tequilla.

i think its funny that we have this quote from a girl, who apparently sews, yet every guy on here thinks the numbers are bullshit

well i've sewn for hundreds of clients; what you have there is a 6-8, a 10-12, and a 14-16. and they do mean general sizes, hips, waists and tits. and i've been all three sizes they list there and have pictures to prove each one

i think its funny that we have this quote from a girl, who apparently sews, yet every guy on here thinks the numbers are bullshit
sizes are relative. it could be either top, bottom, or overall. i'm looking purely at legs/hips/ass.

i can name 9/10 correctly just looking at them. but i couldn't sew the shit. i can name 9/10 engines too, doesn't mean i can fix 'em.

The size 14 looks like a size 9-10 to me, thats what I wear and I'm thick, and I'd say my bodys similar to hers only a bit more top heavy.

Definitely 0, 4, and 12. I'm a size 0. But I'm still more filled out than that one bitch. wtf??? -2 then. That's what she is.

Back