Who's still a mess?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sounds like the way I was when I was 21, 22. I threw up more those two years then any other years of my life combined. It ended on a new years when I decided to drink an entire bottle of rum, a bunch of beer and mix than with jack. I remembered dancing around to some music and all of a suddon getting out of bed having to run to the bathroom to throw up. I had to go to the hospital because I was so dehydrated and couldn't keep even water down. Since that day I havn't drank more than 4 beers in a single night.

i'm quite able to drink myself retarded....

but i always know what i'm doing, and never have trouble remembering what i did the next day.

sure, i've done some stupid shit piss drunk, but i knew i was doing it.... i just didn't care.
Same here

I do.
I have a feeling they're going to be on facebook and I won't know since I don't have an account or use facebook or myspace.

I found out there were pictures from the after party of my 21st online that I didn't know about for a month.
I thank the gods of drinking everyday that when I get hammered I have no desire to be naked. I end up in my boxers all the time though. Maybe I should start getting naked, I might get even more dates.

probably frat brothers.
Haha, yea I meant what organization, but TCNJ fraternities are pretty gay in general from the little experience I have had with them.

I'm also with Totalburnout on the, if the party sucks, I'll become the party. Not only does everybody have a better time, but as the center of attention I have a better shot at getting ass, haha.https://hondaswap.com/../../members/totalburnout/

Last edited:
Back