Why do you hate Hondas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im not aginst them i work on them everyday yes a diffrent corvette every day im just telling this guy that his view of things are a little wrong

im not aginst them i work on them everyday yes a diffrent corvette every day im just telling this guy that his view of things are a little wrong

You totally missed the point. He was talking about periods. Your posts have no punctuation...

dude you are retarded a C4 corvette has fiberglass transverse mounted leaf springs let me see you buy a coil over conversion for $200 maby $1500 and thats for junk 2500 will start to get you in to good stuff. And you think you are going to get a Ls1 swaped in that car that easy you are in for a treat what about the 1k standalone engine harness you will need to run that engine (because i doubt that you can tackle this yourself)
Did you read where I explained about the coil-overs and the 3 dollar weld in plate?

The wiring harness is actually the easiest part in the car.

I hate the fact my tranny went in my accord! :)
thanx for bringing this thread back on track. +1 rep

Another thing I hate about Honda's.... they make all the badges stick-on except the big-ass "H" logo. Those two little fugging holes turn a 15 minute back yard "shave" project into a trip to the body shop.

thanx for bringing this thread back on track. +1 rep

Another thing I hate about Honda's.... they make all the badges stick-on except the big-ass "H" logo. Those two little fugging holes turn a 15 minute back yard "shave" project into a trip to the body shop.
All my badges have holes. They also all have dried wax all over them because there is no way in hell I'm breaking out a Q-tip and toothpick to clean them every time.

How the newer cars are getting shittier. A old Civic will get 350,000 miles while a Odyssey might get 80,000 out of a transmission.

I hate that I get as much unwanted attention from low-lifes and pigs as I do. I hate that my car has as much road noise as it does. I hate that I can't drive down the freeway and have a conversation with another person without using raised voices.

I hate how they dont make cars like the NSX and S2000 anymore................

...yet

I hate how they dont make cars like the NSX and S2000 anymore................

...yet

Incorrect. Just the other day I received my pricing for the 2009 S2000 from Honda. I thought they wouldn't make it this year either with the advent of the CR, but they are.

Actually correct......you are receiving a 2008 assembled S2000 Vin'ed as a 2009. No more rolling off the assembly line after november 2008 ( from what Honda has stated in a few press-releases ). Oh and if im not mistaken, don't ALL dealerships market 2009 models in 2008?
Example; I purchased a brand spanking new S10 from a local dealership here in Richmond. NO S10's were BUILT after 2002, but yet, before my eyes, there were approx. 20 different model 2003 S10's for me to choose from. 2003 was the last YEAR of the S10, not 2002, when the production line was altered to accomidate the new ( but very similar ) colorado/canyon pick up, which was marketed as a 2004, yet assembly began in late 2002.

But you know Honda, they could be lying to us all. The CR was a send off for its designer ( I can't pronounce, much less spell his name ) NOT for the model line as most people thought. Yet it WAS insinuated that it was the send off (2007). It may just be a marketing ploy to stay off the "other" light roadsters' radar ( z4,miata,etc.). Honda did state that 2001 would be the last year model for this "anniversary" model.^_^

As for you, hope you get your S2k, you will be in love for the rest of your life.

Actually correct......you are receiving a 2008 assembled S2000 Vin'ed as a 2009. No more rolling off the assembly line after november 2008 ( from what Honda has stated in a few press-releases ). Oh and if im not mistaken, don't ALL dealerships market 2009 models in 2008?
Example; I purchased a brand spanking new S10 from a local dealership here in Richmond. NO S10's were BUILT after 2002, but yet, before my eyes, there were approx. 20 different model 2003 S10's for me to choose from. 2003 was the last YEAR of the S10, not 2002, when the production line was altered to accomidate the new ( but very similar ) colorado/canyon pick up, which was marketed as a 2004, yet assembly began in late 2002.

But you know Honda, they could be lying to us all. The CR was a send off for its designer ( I can't pronounce, much less spell his name ) NOT for the model line as most people thought. Yet it WAS insinuated that it was the send off (2007). It may just be a marketing ploy to stay off the "other" light roadsters' radar ( z4,miata,etc.). Honda did state that 2001 would be the last year model for this "anniversary" model.^_^

As for you, hope you get your S2k, you will be in love for the rest of your life.

there is a 2004 s10. i don't believe that the colorado is similar to the s10, the colorado is based off of the H3

Don't take offense, your on the right track but....the s10 was produced till oct 2003, 2004 was the last model year.(service models only)Got me there, technically. And the S10 was the basis for design of the Colorado ( qualifies as similar to me ) which SHARES the GMT355 platform with the H3. Only one problem--- Colorado introduced : 2004. H3 introduced: 2006.The H3 would in fact be based off of the colorado/canyon. not the opposite. You were close....but close only counts with horse shoes and hand grenades.

Don't believe it?Chevrolet S-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Has links to all the models mentioned above.

Last edited:
Sorry to leave topic;
I hate the fuggin' rear lower control arm bolts that freeze up, and turn a simple 3 hour suspension mod into a week waiting for your new SPC/BLOX/Skunk2/D2/etc. lower control arms to come in.

Last edited:
Sorry to leave topic;
I hate the fuggin' rear lower control arm bolts that freeze up, and turn a simple 3 hour suspension mod into a week waiting for your new SPC/BLOX/Skunk2/D2/etc. lower control arms to come in.

I forgot about that one. Has happened on both of the civics i've owned

Back