Why do you hate Hondas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:deadhorse:

It will never end, we are all stupid for arguing this again and again. I just wish more people would be more considerate of others. I dont bash a domestic unless they bashed me first. Before my integra i was a dodge guy.... never thought id see the day but here i am now, wont look back. Cant get enough. Unless its a FACT that something is commonly wrong with a domestic or import for example: Chrysler 3.0 V6 and nasty lifters, paired with crappy auto transmissions. Honda's and idle problems and rust. Cavlier/Sunfire's blowing gaskets when you give em any gas lol.

ok you are entitle to your opinion,but your on a honda site,i dont really think your going to convince me,or half the other members here,
we are registered here for a reason,because we like hondas,
i dont go to domestic forums,or anything and talk shit on them,so i really dont find it suit to come here and talk shit,this was a why do you hate your honda thread,not hate on everyone with a honda thread,,

Read the title of this thread

Just to add in my two cents. Go up and watch a NASA event at Mid Ohio. Eric Waddell drives a 91 civic Si in the PTE class. He's running just over 1:40. What are all the corvettes running in the time trials? just over a 1:40. Granted the drivers may be less experienced (Eric's won the nationals a few times), but it's a "guage for comparison".

Not going to lie, I would love a Vette. But it would stay stock for about a paycheck.

No joke. It would be something I'd be interested in as well.

Like said before, I'm not really concerned with the badge on the car. I'm more concerned with how it performs. Shit, if there was a Kia comparable to an Evo I'm sure I'd be interested in it.

My dad's a "Ford guy" and he is always giving me shit about how he has a real
engine for his Mustang. But I know he's kidding. This whole deal about "I'd just buy a Corvette because they are faster than a stock Civic" REALLY? YOU DONT SAY?

What did Honda design the Civic for? A fucking 45mpg grocery getter with barely enough room for the groceries. What did Chevy design the Corvette for? Certainly not a 45mpg grocery getter. Exactly my point. The things we are arguing about here are all in the DESIGN of the vehicles. They are in two separate classes. So leave it at that. There's no point in saying "WELL if I do this to my Civic it will beat your vette" or "If i spent as much money on my vette as you did your civic my vette will be way faster".. Because its already known that stock for stock the Corvette is aimed towards performance. Civic, not so much. Even the Si's were a fail at that.

Anything more than stock for stock shouldn't even be talked about. Just let the track do the explaining.

I really hate this topic. I don't know why I keep coming back to it.

^ That car does not handle anything like a sports car. As for it's price there are nicer vehicles. I also do internet sales at a Honda/Toyota/Scion/Hyundai dealer, so I have driven one before that argument comes out.

k i did and guess what?!?!?
haha you guessed it...i still dont see your point behind that post

My point was if you are a honda lover, and love everything about hondas, and believe that hondas have no flaws and are better than anything else on there... this might not be thread for you, that's all.

So despite this being a "honda lover" forum, face it, some people don't like all things about hondas. NissanNiNjA2nd may not like hondas because they don't have v8, and he can build a vette for pennies.

My point was if you are a honda lover, and love everything about hondas, and believe that hondas have no flaws and are better than anything else on there... this might not be thread for you, that's all.

So despite this being a "honda lover" forum, face it, some people don't like all things about hondas. NissanNiNjA2nd may not like hondas because they don't have v8, and he can build a vette for pennies.
and my point is..everyone on here knows that hondas have flaws,and that there are better cars,and that this isnt the trash talk everyone with a honda thread,it was a simple why do you hate your honda thread..meaning list the problems YOU have with honda,,not list why every other car is better,and shit like that

Buy a C4 shell for a grand, ls1 swap with trans is 3k, so I am 4 grand in and I run high 11s.... wanna keep going? For another grand I have 315 tires at all four corners and for 200 more dollars I have coilovers at 4 corners.

I pull high 11s, turn well over a 1.0 on the skid pad, and it would have a six speed so I would be seeing mid 30s on the highway and probably low 20s in town.

I've built this exact car and I did it for less than I just quoted you.

dude you are retarded a C4 corvette has fiberglass transverse mounted leaf springs let me see you buy a coil over conversion for $200 maby $1500 and thats for junk 2500 will start to get you in to good stuff. And you think you are going to get a Ls1 swaped in that car that easy you are in for a treat what about the 1k standalone engine harness you will need to run that engine (because i doubt that you can tackle this yourself) . By the way if you want to start on this project any time soon i have a LS2 with L92 heads a cam fast intake and LG motorsports pro long tube headers if your interensted im trying to get rid off it 6500 takes it and no its not a swap just a longblock with some extras was gona put this in my s10 but dont wana any more should make 500hp plus

dude you are retarded a C4 corvette has fiberglass transverse mounted leaf springs let me see you buy a coil over conversion for $200 maby $1500 and thats for junk 2500 will start to get you in to good stuff. And you think you are going to get a Ls1 swaped in that car that easy you are in for a treat what about the 1k standalone engine harness you will need to run that engine (because i doubt that you can tackle this yourself) . By the way if you want to start on this project any time soon i have a LS2 with L92 heads a cam fast intake and LG motorsports pro long tube headers if your interensted im trying to get rid off it 6500 takes it and no its not a swap just a longblock with some extras was gona put this in my s10 but dont wana any more should make 500hp plus
................................................ Thought I should post a couple because you seem to be against them.

Back