Woman crashes FORD GT. . . LOL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

theres 1 red/white one here in town and a black/black and red/white one in p-cola about 1.5 hours away. the dealership in p-cola has a black/white one.

the red one here comes to applebees all the time.

nice cars

how do you fuck up like that? It pisses me off that the people that can actually afford nice cars don't even know how to fucking drive them. :bash:

It was a relative of the owner of the dealership..

Elizabeth Chambers, 26
Husband George Chambers, 39

it had a Herb Chambers dealer plate on it....

so, I'm sure, no harm, no foul...they're a big dealer up here
I bet I'll see that car go through the auction in a couple weeks

I bet the thing does $50g's

I don't think we have that kind of scratch to spend on a salvage car

Rich fuckers.

And a 26 year old wife - yeah she's not in it for the money... suuuure. A whore, her pimp and his $200,000 rolling penis. I hope they die.

Eat the rich. And while I haven't driven that car, I've looked over it in great detail.

how can you crash that car at 60 mph ?!

I hope she gets rabies.

THE WOMAN WASN'T DRIVING.

RTFM, kthx.

It's obvious to me that the guy borrowed the car from his rich stealership owner relative with the hopes that he could take his trophy wife out joyriding in the hopes that tonight MIGHT be the night she'd let him push the beds together.

i bet it was still on dealer insurance. what a joke. then again, if i had $200k i would buy a porche or something a little more exotic

This guy is the son of the owner of the dealership. It's still insured on the dealer because it's never been sold. No one in southern MA can afford that, because the one in Westport CT is STILL for sale, and that says something right there. Reading people, reading.

Back