Women 101

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i don't think i need to do that. she calls me all the time, i rarely make a call to her.
she wants lots of stuff that i haven't given her yet. :D i told her that maybe someday if shes lucky she can have it :D she was like, "oh yeah??" is a sexy little voice. lol

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 27 2003, 02:30 AM
i got a different take on the situation....

from my past experiences, chicks loose interest quickly when you show them how nice of a guy you are.

im not saying to be a dick to her...

but the new and improved "tonyd0821" gives you this advice now:

i would not show as much interest...
just be like "whatevers" and see how fast she flocks to you.

women always want what they cant have.

this is coming from my brothers g/f who is a size two model, and whose parents are both multimillionaires. she told me that if i adopt this new attitude, pussy will be flocking to me by the shitload.

if you show her less interest, she will begin to wonder...
"what is wrong with me that he isnt on my ass 24/7.."

a good lesson in women psychology if you ask me.....
turn the tables and fuck their minds for once.

/hammerdance......cant have this.

ok well again....

this strategy takes ALOT of self confidence. you got to believe in urself that you can get other and hotter chicks. but, this is hard to do especially if the girl is hotter than shit and you REALLY like her.

once that mind state is acheived, then the world is yours.

sometimes a girl will just "play the game" just to play it. you can never tell with women.

Howard-Beale_whores.jpg

Originally posted by Blue Honda girl@Oct 26 2003, 01:22 PM
1. Yes, we women do tend to pick the assholes, because we think we can change them. We also like the man to be the chaser.

2. And the man shouldn't pay for EVERTHING! I personally hate that.

1. I was right!! :lol:

2. I love you for this quote!! ;) My ex girl friend believed otherwise! I went from riches to rags in less than 6 months!! :lol: I blame most of my lack of money. aka my depression period on her!!

Originally posted by SLA+Oct 28 2003, 09:39 AM-->
Blue Honda girl
@Oct 26 2003, 01:22 PM
1. Yes, we women do tend to pick the assholes, because we think we can change them. We also like the man to be the chaser.

2. And the man shouldn't pay for EVERTHING! I personally hate that.

2. I love you for this quote!! ;) My ex girl friend believed otherwise! I went from riches to rags in less than 6 months!! :lol: I blame most of my lack of money. aka my depression period on her!!

1. Fuck no! Only if the woman is a nuturing masochistic idiot. One of life lessons learned, you can't change people. Only they can change themselves and only when they want to and are ready to.

I think most women want a nice alpha male. What is an alpha male in the human sense? Successful at what he does in general, self-confident, and has the respect of those around him. So that doesn't include cheating and abuse of his gf. Trying to be the fastest streetracer doesn't count either. The alpha male has and uses commonsense too. Why an alpha male? It all adds up to that subconcious/concious biological purpose in life we have... it's all about breeding. We are just looking for the best sperm donors for our kids. So guys with their act together, always get the best females. So make sure your priorities in life are youself and career. Put getting a girl after that.

SLA: See it's your fault for getting so crazy and worked up over your exgf. There should have been no depression. You shouldn't have been spending so much time thinking about her or spending so much money on your dates. Don't be clingy. Chicks hate that.

2. I also agree wholeheartedly. So if a guy doesn't have money or a job, it's okay as long as he has a master plan and is doing something sensible about it.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Oct 28 2003, 10:19 AM-->
Originally posted by SLA@Oct 28 2003, 09:39 AM
Blue Honda girl
@Oct 26 2003, 01:22 PM
1. Yes, we women do tend to pick the assholes, because we think we can change them.  We also like the man to be the chaser.

2. And the man shouldn't pay for EVERTHING!  I personally hate that. 

SLA: See it's your fault for getting so crazy and worked up over your exgf. There should have been no depression. You shouldn't have been spending so much time thinking about her or spending so much money on your dates. Don't be clingy. Chicks hate that.

Just to clear things up Redsigal that when I refer to my depression I am talking about my money situtation. I am not talking about my exgf. I broke up with her so I got over her a long time ago!!

She made me pay for everything b/c she thought that the guy should anyways!! She was very demanding.

I wasn't clingy. She was. It took me four times to brake up with her before she got the idea. Just to let you know!

I understand not all women are the same so do not think I have this big haterad for women!!

Okay. So she was an expensive learning experience. Now you know to run away from any female like that. I think some of that shitty attitude comes from their parents, family and friends. In older generations, the man did take care of the woman, and she stayed at home and just produced children. Some girls see being clingy as being feminine. And the thing about the guy paying for everything as a sign of respect and affection. And remember that all girls are "daddy's little girls" and therefore no guy is really good enough to date them (according to their parents). And their dads do want their girls to marry a guy that will "take care of them" well. Nowadays, womae are expected to work and be more independent. But sometimes, guys aren't too happy with a female that is too strong. And so the confusion continues...

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Oct 30 2003, 10:53 AM
Okay. So she was an expensive learning experience. Now you know to run away from any female like that. I think some of that shitty attitude comes from their parents, family and friends. In older generations, the man did take care of the woman, and she stayed at home and just produced children. Some girls see being clingy as being feminine. And the thing about the guy paying for everything as a sign of respect and affection. And remember that all girls are "daddy's little girls" and therefore no guy is really good enough to date them (according to their parents). And their dads do want their girls to marry a guy that will "take care of them" well. Nowadays, womae are expected to work and be more independent. But sometimes, guys aren't too happy with a female that is too strong. And so the confusion continues...

Yes She was!! :lol: The funny thing is that her parents liked me and I liked them too. That is one of the hardest part of our break up, other than all of the good memories that we shared!

Oh well, I just couldn't take her nonsense anymore. It is kind of funny how we lasted for a year and four months though! Things where different in the beginning.

And sometimes, the only way to learn life's simple lessons is to just go through it firsthand. We've all been attracted to an asshole at one time or another. The important thing is that you figured her out and moved on with your life.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Oct 30 2003, 12:38 PM
We've all been attracted to an asshole at one time or another.

Eww... Those things are quite unattractive if you ask me...

(Hey it's my birthday I can make those kinds of dumb jokes :) )

can't this thread die?

die, die your horrible, horrible sob...err girls suck, but I love em!

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 30 2003, 03:55 PM
can't this thread die?

die, die your horrible, horrible sob...err girls suck, but I love em!

Er... I guess that you could go ahead and just lock this one up.

muahaha...
(<--- evil female ;) )

Back