Women and cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dating? Is that when you move beyond playing with her nipples too hard and trying to ram your cock in the wrong hole?
dating,,its when were official,when she considers me her S.O and i to her,or when
she introduces me to her friends as her bf,and again i to her

It should be from the first moment both admit love for each other. The first one to do has it easy - all you have to do is say it.

The other person has to prove it, instead of paying lip service. Silence counts.

i believe if i remember reading correctly. they went for 21k pre ordered. they dont come out till 09 as well. and erm. yeah. their not being shipped to the US. not only that. their sold out. this isnt all direct info. this is just me trying to remember an artical on the RR. so. dont eat me up for them.

21k??? You can't get a Mugen Si for 21k dude, try 50k instead!

Honda Civic Mugen RR - Double RR - Super Street Magazine

Like I said, total and absolute waste of money. You can get an STi or EVO MR for way less then that, and have more power and AWD...

My wife is very into cars.

Paticularly fucking them up and curbing the rims.

/sigh.

Haha, we need them to appreciate them not drive them. Most women and anything that moves thats not part of their anatomy don't mix. If you let her drive your car you better have the dough to replace the rims and the bumpers if you want your car to stay looking pretty.

Haha, we need them to appreciate them not drive them. Most women and anything that moves thats not part of their anatomy don't mix. If you let her drive your car you better have the dough to replace the rims and the bumpers if you want your car to stay looking pretty.

Ironically, every bit of damage that's been done to my girlfriend's car (rims on the WRX, the fender on the MR2, the ground effects on the Scion) have been my fault within a few minutes of first getting behind the wheel.

someone had to point out the gayness here.

so 'she's' going to introduce you as 'her' bf...
and you're going to introduce 'her' as your bf...

?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
lol god damnit..1 slip up and my whole HS career is ruined..
it means she introduces me as her bf,,and i introduce her as my gf..:D

women-drivers-i-bet-the-boat-just-jumped-out-in-front-of-you-demotivational-poster.jpg

lol god damnit..1 slip up and my whole HS career is ruined..
it means she introduces me as her bf,,and i introduce her as my gf..:D

Your HS career isn't ruined. You're still welcome here. You're just...gay... :D

i would like to say that the 2007 JDM Civic Type R will be released in America in 2010.... right now in japan it goes for the price roughly 25000 in dollars. The Mugen Is said to be released in 2010 or 2011 and the Price will roughly be between 45000 to 50000

o i aint deny ing that..... i was just stating a fact if you wanna type r but a ek hatch slap in a type r and you have a make shift typer it may not be one but it will hull ass!!!!!!!:cool:

You would be way better off to spend half the cost of the mugen type rr and build yourself a crx with a k20 swap with minor mods and rape anything on the road.

i would like to say that the 2007 JDM Civic Type R will be released in America in 2010.... right now in japan it goes for the price roughly 25000 in dollars. The Mugen Is said to be released in 2010 or 2011 and the Price will roughly be between 45000 to 50000

It MIGHT be released. It hasn't been confirmed, as far as I can tell from reading articles. And how do you figure it's going to sell for 25 grand? A Mugen Si sedan sells for almost thirty, so there's no way a CTR is going to sell for less then that...

well after showing her some pics of what my ride will look like when i am finished , she said "that would look good", she is warming up to the car , especially since i started working on it more., any ideas on headlights? what looks good with white?. Not sure what would look the best but, i want to go "unique" i know that much

Back