Women and cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol god damnit..1 slip up and my whole HS career is ruined..
it means she introduces me as her bf,,and i introduce her as my gf..:D

TTIWWOP It might help your cause if you post some pics. But we will still think your gay until we have proof :ghey:

Not sure what would look the best but, i want to go "unique" i know that much

dude..... its a honda.... if you want something unique you are already off to a bad start
there is NOTHING you can do to a honda that will be unique
even custom made parts you make yourself are not unique
EVERYTHING has been done already

dude..... its a honda.... if you want something unique you are already off to a bad start
there is NOTHING you can do to a honda that will be unique
even custom made parts you make yourself are not unique
EVERYTHING has been done already

Point well taken. JDM makes some good lookin headlights and side markers, also want to shave my door handles, and all the body lines, i did that to my 93 gti, and it looked so sweet with no handles,, i just want to know what looks good with white, currently i am researching it , but i have not seen too much that stands out with me, any good sites you all know of?

This thread is great...I just got done having this convo with my gf. I am trying to buy my second civic right now and I had to convince the woman to let me keep it in the garage. She is always giving me shit for spending my money on my civic. Long story short I said to her "if it was a camaro or a mustang you would be totally cool with it right."...GF-"Well yeah of course, those are sexy." Hondas get no respect.

because yen are worth alot less than dollars so if you go to Japan it will be 25k but when it transfers it be alot more ........ yes my spell check works i just dont take the time to use it... if you dont like it i dont care i didnt ask you to!

This thread is great...I just got done having this convo with my gf. I am trying to buy my second civic right now and I had to convince the woman to let me keep it in the garage. She is always giving me shit for spending my money on my civic. Long story short I said to her "if it was a camaro or a mustang you would be totally cool with it right."...GF-"Well yeah of course, those are sexy." Hondas get no respect.

Honda's get no respect until you pull up next to a Mustang GT with some Guido who doesn't know how to drive it, and you hit second gear and your turbo is spooling up fast and the sound from your BOV scares the shit out of the driver after you blow past him. Fuckers still sitting there trying to figure out how to get his overpriced shit-on-wheels car into 2nd gear without griding and you just cruise a long staring in your rear view laughing.

wait,,hondas come turbo from the factory?;)

No but you could build two honda's with twin turbos intercoolers bored out engines exhausts...pretty much any after market part for less then the cost of a mustang GT and then the fun part. You get to choose which one's dirt the mustang is going to eat today.

ill try to get some soon,shes living in nh at the moment,so its knda hard
Yea, and the girl I'm talking to know is a model, but she's touring around Europe right now so pictures with me aren't possible. Haha, just kidding. But I had to.

Yea, and the girl I'm talking to know is a model, but she's touring around Europe right now so pictures with me aren't possible. Haha, just kidding. But I had to.

like this time i started talking to a girl that told me she was a model and what not, she had good looking pictures .... but in person ... HELL MOTHER FUCKING NO ...

she was hideous ... AHH ... and had a lisp(which she didnt have on the phone) ... AHHH ... and then as i was sitting scared on her couch ... she attacked me with a fishy kiss face ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ....

i got the fuck out of dodge ...

ill try to get some soon,shes living in nh at the moment,so its knda hard

Where in NH and what's her name? If she doesn't pass the Rich's NH Slut Name Recognition Test then you need to run away as fast as possible....

No but you could build two honda's with twin turbos intercoolers bored out engines exhausts...pretty much any after market part for less then the cost of a mustang GT and then the fun part. You get to choose which one's dirt the mustang is going to eat today.
oh man that does sound pretty sick...i want to do a supercharged gsr,and do itercooler,itb's,stage 3 cam gears,stage 3 cams,some blox springs,then i wanna do high compression pistons,,,maybe even do direct port nitrous...that would eat stangs all day

lol no for real..ill try to get pix asap

lol littleton or some shit like that..her name is moriah something..she will pass shes my age

Sorry bro. Me and the whole football team ran a train on her like, shit, yesterday. Oh ya. We demolished that skank biscuit...

JK. Littleton is near where my dad grew up. Good for you. You need a good Central NH girl to take some of the thug out of you.

Littleton is a fucking hike from where you live.
4 hrs. 3 minutes on mapquest..

Sorry bro. Me and the whole football team ran a train on her like, shit, yesterday. Oh ya. We demolished that skank biscuit...

JK. Littleton is near where my dad grew up. Good for you. You need a good Central NH girl to take some of the thug out of you.
haha good shit..yea shes an awesome girl,very mature for her age..i met her through my best friend,me n her started talking because she says hes waaay to imature,she had already made up her mind that she wants to move to ct so she can go to college,which will be in about a year..so who knows whats going to happen

oh yea and shes not my age,like i thought she was,,shes 17..but thats fine with me,once she hits 18.im on it
There are thugs in NH?:huh:
no im from CT

Back