X-mas or New Years Eve Meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
So last year we had a meet with the other board.....A little X-mas meet at a restaurant/bar...made some freinds...yada yada yada... We also had a mini NYE party at my place...once again...fun to the hilt.

This year....any plans made?

Wanna get a small meet hooked up at a restaurant or bar, club or something?

I'm game! What about a meet to finish off B's swap? To protect his privacy, we could be blindfolded to be transported to his secret batcave garage. B)

I'm out for 12/24. Not sure about 12/31, but that may be difficult as well. If I am around, perhaps I can be the designated driver B)

im working nye :( and christmas day's night :( :( :(

maybe friday after christmas... ???
christmas is wednesday i beleive...

Originally posted by guitarjon@Dec 8 2003, 09:19 AM
I never hear anybody talk about having a meet down in Virginia. Let's see some action there someday.

I've driven the Skyline Drive three times now... B)

there was a huge del sol meet at Lurray caverns this summer.

nmaybe consult dragva.com for a more local forum?

Originally posted by guitarjon@Dec 8 2003, 09:19 AM
I never hear anybody talk about having a meet down in Virginia. Let's see some action there someday.

Maybe because this is the NorthEast forum? ;)

I drove the skyline drive a couple of Aprils ago. I saw more deer than cars. It was great.

XMas is on thursday this year...

anyways, I'm out... Gonna be in florida for work from dec 21 - Jan 2...

December in Florida... Working On Call with a 4 hour response time... Damn that sucks... :imgone:

That means lots and lots of :beer:

Why don't we pick a Saturday (13th, 20th or 27th) to just meet at a CT restaurant/bar to hang out at? Didn't we hope for an end of the season Bristol autocross bbq in the fall? Then it rained for the last two events or something.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 8 2003, 05:27 PM
Why don't we pick a Saturday (13th, 20th or 27th) to just meet at a CT restaurant/bar to hang out at?

:withstupid:

that sounds like the best idea
im sure a lot of people have their own plans for Xmas and new years eves

When can you be in Noah? lol. So what about Friday nights and Sunday brunch/lunchtimes?

So everyone, just post what dates and times that might work for each of you for this little shindig... <_<

:lol:

Saturdays after 6 are good for me, and Sundays.

About the smoking things, it fucking sucks to go outside in the freezing weather to smoke. It was so nice to sit down with a cigarette. What really sucks is when you have been going to the same diner for years and have always smoked there, the n comes October first and you can't smoke there anymore. Its a bunch of shit. Its going to sucks after April, no smoking in bars.

quit smoking perhaps?

just think of how much money you can spend on civic parts.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Dec 9 2003, 01:31 AM
quit smoking perhaps?

Thats what I did... 3 months as of yesterday... :) Not a single cigarette... Cold Turkey... Just woke up one morning, pulled a cigarette out of the pack, looked at it, and said "today I quit" and put it back, crushed the pack, and haven't smoked since.

And as far as what days I'm available, not many... LOL... The 13th to the 19th I'm SLAMMED with work, 21st I fly out to Florida until Jan 2... So MAYBE the 20th...

Back