X-mas or New Years Eve Meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anyone can go. i look forward to making new friends!

noah: i just cant wait to dust that Si again!! you know how it is. :p :D but i wont be stock next time.

helmets aren't strict... they don't even look at them. if you are unsure, you can just borrow thier's.

So hows this sound.....

Hit up the Sushi place for lunch...go carting for the afternoon, and hit a bar/restaurant for dinner and evening activities.....

We can skip the sushi...but it is used to be a ploy to get the wife to go.....

Date...Dec 20

You guys may want to call the kart track to make sure 'walk-ins' are welcome. Especially on a Saturday.

I know sometimes groups reserve time at these places. CART had a winter kart series a couple of years ago at this place. I didn't do it, but I suspect it was reserved time.

they accept walkins... we never called once. as long as no other group is there, we will be fine.. jus tmight have to wait 7, 14, or 28 min :)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 10 2003, 10:56 PM
So hows this sound.....

Hit up the Sushi place for lunch...go carting for the afternoon, and hit a bar/restaurant for dinner and evening activities.....

We can skip the sushi...but it is used to be a ploy to get the wife to go.....

Date...Dec 20

I'm out for that date

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 10 2003, 01:25 PM
i thought it was almost done?

It was... For 3 days, and HOLY SHIT was it scary fast... Then winter came close, the oil return kinked, and the exhaust seal blew out of the turbo... So noah is saying fuck it, redoing all of the i/c piping, i/c, downpipe, catback, and rebuilding the turbo this winter... :) LOL

I will take it apart as soon as I have time... In February probably... :(

damn, i missed this thread!

so when and where is everyone meeting? Saturday? How bout a wendy's?

(they dont cook sushi, right?) ;)

-Chris

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Dec 11 2003, 06:22 PM
(they dont cook sushi, right?) ;)

some sushi is cooked

and not all japanese food is raw fish

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 11 2003, 01:50 PM
:owned:

yeah.. .being owned by work...

Next week Workin 12-14 hr days in bloomfield, then from the 21st to the 2nd i'm in florida working, then from the 2nd to the 18th back in bloomfield on 3rd shift, then the 19th to the 26th in bloomfield on 1st shift, then feb 2 off to San Antonio I go...

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 11 2003, 09:17 PM
at the hartford's office in bloomfield?

yup... i'll be there alot over the next 2 months... All next week, and pretty much all of january.

The 1 griffin rd south office at the END of day hill rd... not the day hill rd one in the tobacco field.

as long as its good money, its worth it.

ive been saving my ass off and first week of january i order my shocks. first week of feb, strut bars and bushings.

Back