Xbox 360 or PS3?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

God dammit, you just cant beat the leaderboard cars in Forza!

Its soo hard to make a car to compete with them. I hate using leaderboard cars because everyone else does. Im trying to be creative with making new cars, trial and error. Its always a Mugen Integra or WRX or Lotus or Renault Turbo or Civic VTi thats always in front and its hard to do anything else about it!

Ya ill give it a try. The Proto Spirra makes a good B car, also the Astra makes a good C class.

you should see it. it is red with black dots. looks like a ladybug. ive raced a few people here. clint has seen it many times. its very quick.

yeah you guys also play games all the time lol

neeeeed to finish forza soon. sent my xbox out today :)

I need to get back into it, I turned it on last week and kept wrecking my C6 into other cars.... so I turned it off.

yea... since i got the steering wheel i cant drive rwd worth a shit like i can w/ the controller.. so i try and stick w/ fwd or awd

same here.. only thing left is to buy cars.. everything else is done

Jared is supposed to be hookin me up w/ cars.. just waitin on the rest of em.. lol.. then i'll gift them all back.

Man I keep forgetting. Lol. You need to send me the list without DLC cars.

ok... i'll have to write down which ones are DLCs and then subtract those teh cars already gifted from teh current list.

He looks to have been a member longer than you ;x.

oh... lol my b... take it easy man, i don't make it my life's work to check that shit every time i post!

anyone up for some forza?? i'll be on in a bit

Last edited:
Back