Xbox 360 or PS3?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Was it a FPS? I guess when I watched my brother play it for all of 5 minutes, I didn't really pay too much attention to it.

I'm VERY big into RPGs, which is why I like Oblivion so much thus far.

I'll probably pick up The Last Remnant sometime soon also, even though I haven't read any reviews on it just yet. Square Enix always does an amazing job with their games. I think they also made a new Star Ocean for the Xbox ?

I started playing Assassin's Creed last night and I'm pretty impressed. The graphics are incredible and I'm digging the storyline so far. Gameplay has been fun but I could see how it might get repetative throughout the game. Good game though.

Going to buy a small fan and some rechargable batteries today :)

Last edited:
ill be on 1vs100 tonight too, 8pm EST
I'm loving 1vs100.

I'm VERY big into RPGs, which is why I like Oblivion so much thus far.

I'll probably pick up The Last Remnant sometime soon also, even though I haven't read any reviews on it just yet. Square Enix always does an amazing job with their games. I think they also made a new Star Ocean for the Xbox ?

I started playing Assassin's Creed last night and I'm pretty impressed. The graphics are incredible and I'm digging the storyline so far. Gameplay has been fun but I could see how it might get repetative throughout the game. Good game though.

Going to buy a small fan and some rechargable batteries today :)
If you like Oblivion, definitely get Fallout 3.

so my 2nd 360 is dead.

was playing it friday night, no problems. saturday morning brought it upstairs so my little cousins could play, within minutes i had RROD. brought it downstairs, same thing. excellent. and this is a g2 360 with hdmi.

oh hush. You have an RRoD. I don't want to sit there for an hour when I could be getting achievements on WaW after just buying a new xbox. :)

btw, I'm almost at 900 on it, Map Pack 2 and Zombie Japanese kick ass!

oh hush. You have an RRoD. I don't want to sit there for an hour when I could be getting achievements on WaW after just buying a new xbox. :)

why spend the cash when i can wait patiently for 2 week and have the ONE i paid for fixed for FREE?

Back