Yankees-World Series....Discuss

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Of course we are. Because so self-respecting Yankees hater will allow the conversation to steer away from our somehow unfair advantage.

of course the yanks lost tonight. DUH! if they won tonight, series over.
2 more games of fans, concessions, tv ads = millions of revenue. jetter probably got paid 5mil to fuck up tonight :)

2 more games of fans, concessions, tv ads = millions of revenue. jetter probably got paid 5mil to fuck up tonight :)

My thoughts exactly haha. Of course they are gonna wanna bring it home and win it.

A game 7 would probably be one of the highest rated games ever in the history of sports.

I'm glad they didn't win it in Philly. They wouldn't be appreciated there obviously. Needs to be in front fo 50,000 screaming drunk crazy NY Fans.....

Last edited:
I am a die hard Red Sox fan, so i obviously want the Phillies to beat the Yanks. I'm not to sure it will happen, but im rooting for the Phillies anyway.

The yankees win<> theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yankeeeees winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

my only hope is that the yankees fans riot and cause a couple million in damages :D

The Phillies should have thrown Mondays game just to spite New York too

funny how neither AJ nor Pedro could come through their second time around. i thought for sure the phillies had a good chance at this game. :(

ohh well. good for the yanks. got to give them some props since they do have amaxing players. Especially the freaking infield.

funny how neither AJ nor Pedro could come through their second time around. i thought for sure the phillies had a good chance at this game. :(

ohh well. good for the yanks. got to give them some props since they do have amaxing players. Especially the freaking infield.

Thats the thing with AJ though..he's either unhittable, or he gives up 4-5 runs early in the game.

Pedro is done...87-88mph fast ball is not gonna get it done, he doesn't have the stuff

It was over Monday when they threw Lee. Even then they gave up what 6 runs and happened to score 8 for the win. I think the Phillies will have a decent shot at attracting some good talent for next season though. They where all pretty good games though. At least it wasn't 4 and out right?

I don't know about the end, but the crowd through most of game 6 was more quiet than a losing day at Wrigley Field. Darn New Yorkers don't appreciate what they've got. ;)

Go Cubs! :ph34r:

Petite killed it and he even hit a fucking RBI during the series! Can't hate on that!!!

All I have to say to the sour Frilly fans is...

27rings.JPG

Thats the thing with AJ though..he's either unhittable, or he gives up 4-5 runs early in the game.

Pedro is done...87-88mph fast ball is not gonna get it done, he doesn't have the stuff

i kind of agree but in his defense he is a more controled pitcher. Hell yeah i would like to see im throw some smoke like the old days but i think he's doing fine.

Some times the slower pitchers are just what the doctor ordered when you want to really break the momentum. Im not sure how many of you guys have played ball before but you got from a 95 to 100 mph pitcher to 85 your timing is screwed for an inning. I know its different in the pros but it still messes with you.

Some times the slower pitchers are just what the doctor ordered when you want to really break the momentum. Im not sure how many of you guys have played ball before but you got from a 95 to 100 mph pitcher to 85 your timing is screwed for an inning. I know its different in the pros but it still messes with you.

that used to be me. :)

i was the slowest pitcher but boy could i place a curve ball,kill the outside corner AND since i'm a lefty the ball moved and slid regardless.

i always wanted to throw mid 80's but never had the arm. :(

that is the most annoying call in all of sports. That and the abomb from arod thing.

Yanks were the best team all year, they deserved it.

a thilla from godzilla, mark texeira sends a tex message to the bullpen!

Back