You know ur addicted to HONDAs when....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When you have a complete totaled 98 accord in your driveway, and a 287,000mi F22A6 in front of that and just can't bare to get rid of them.

When you dream about swapping Honda engines into non-Honda vehicles.

When people describe your suspension as "jarring" "bumpy" or "rough" and you simply say "it's really not that bad."

When people ask you "don't you want to sell this and get a new car that doesn't have 320,000 miles on it?" and you honestly reply "no."

I jumped a Lotus Elise with my Fit once. Funny how everyone looks at the fit, and the little ittie bittie battery and says "awww, it's so cute" then when their car doesn't turn over, they ask for a jump, lol.

it couldnt jump a mirage ^_^

If you remember correctly, neither could your mirage, and the Integra couldn't either.....

Even when you put the battery up front, it couldn't start, because some bonehead forgot to hook up the MSD.

If you remember correctly, neither could your mirage, and the Integra couldn't either.....

Even when you put the battery up front, it couldn't start, because some bonehead forgot to hook up the MSD.

the white car jumped it the first time ;)

damn me and my clutching abilities. stupid heavy clutch.

When people describe your suspension as "jarring" "bumpy" or "rough" and you simply say "it's really not that bad."

Or, when you say "True, but the double wishbone suspension really handles much better then the Macpherson struts in bigger cars. It's a compromise..."

mirages have the struts, not many FWD hondas that can outhandle my car on street tires nevermind slicks :thumbsup:

I would seriously like to setup your white mirage the same as the fit, then put the same wheels/tires on them both, and run them on the same autocross course.

Let's do that at the beginning of the season, mmmkay?

it would be the grey car lol i'd swap the white car's motor in for that run.

less work than changing over the suspension, bushes and shit.

You know your addicted when you sell your EG on craigslist. Then later spot it on cl, spend a whole week of non stop phone calls to the seller, only to find out he's selling it for a friend and that its possibly been sold. Only to get the new buyers number just to annoy the piss out of him till he finally sells your old honda back to you.

I'm still working on it btw.

-Um yea ..didnt expect this thread to have this many responses. yea I started it.

-Everyone is addicted to hondas one way or another...

you pay 10k for a 99 GSR w/ a turbo with 47k miles and rebuild it cause you dont know who built it
you swap a f20b into a prelude just cause you havent seen one around where you live.

you know you are addicted to hondas when you have a room in your house dedicated to storing stock parts and parts for your project car. then once you sell the car you were storing the parts for, you immediately post everything up for sale on honda tech and craigslist. then use that money to buy another honda and start all over again.

i dislike HT..alot of good info..but alot of ashole members too..
HONDASWAP AND CTDRAG FTW

Back