1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z6 Swap Code 43

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by SiR_Redneck, May 7, 2005.

1. SiR_Redneck

SiR_Redneck Member

well i just finished my Z6 swap in my CRX, at first i had the famous surging idel but i got that coverd, but now its throwing a CEL # 43, which is a Fuel Sapply System code, i have no idea waht to look at or for,

My setup is:
    Full Z6 swap, Bisimoto Header, I/E/high flow, Y8 intake, gam gear, utherdox pully kit, and ect.

i have a brand new fuel filter,the car seems to run fine untill the CEL comes on, then it gets laggy. iv searched and cant really find anything. so i come to u guys for help. :worthy:

2. 88bluehf

88bluehf Senior Member

check your fuel pressure. my book says it could be your fuel pressure regulator or fuel pressure (ie pump or something like that)

3. jlicrx

jlicrx Senior Member

which ECU? are you running OBD0 or OBD1? do your injectors match OBD for the ECU?

4. SiR_Redneck

SiR_Redneck Member

my rex was a Si, and im using a stock P28, and i am using the Z6 injectors

5. SiR_Redneck

SiR_Redneck Member

6. darien234

darien234 Senior Member

Use the obd0 injecters with the resistor box, I ran saturated once but the car lagged, just like you said and I threw the same code. I got the code to go away tho before I went back to peak and hold, I just can't remember what I done. I think saturated draws a little more current to it just ran better with peak and hold.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted