Z6 Swap Code 43

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i just finished my Z6 swap in my CRX, at first i had the famous surging idel but i got that coverd, but now its throwing a CEL # 43, which is a Fuel Sapply System code, i have no idea waht to look at or for,

My setup is:
Full Z6 swap, Bisimoto Header, I/E/high flow, Y8 intake, gam gear, utherdox pully kit, and ect.

i have a brand new fuel filter,the car seems to run fine untill the CEL comes on, then it gets laggy. iv searched and cant really find anything. so i come to u guys for help. :worthy:

check your fuel pressure. my book says it could be your fuel pressure regulator or fuel pressure (ie pump or something like that)

which ECU? are you running OBD0 or OBD1? do your injectors match OBD for the ECU?

my rex was a Si, and im using a stock P28, and i am using the Z6 injectors

Originally posted by SiR_Redneck@May 9 2005, 10:19 PM
ANYONE??
[post=497200]Quoted post[/post]​

Use the obd0 injecters with the resistor box, I ran saturated once but the car lagged, just like you said and I threw the same code. I got the code to go away tho before I went back to peak and hold, I just can't remember what I done. I think saturated draws a little more current to it just ran better with peak and hold.

Back