00 gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolidDreamz

Should i put 17 or 18in rims on my car? It's not lowered, i dont wanna make it bouncy so id rather save for nice setup, like tein setup with a controller. Thing is i know ill get the rims before the lowering and i dont wanna put 18in if im gonna have a problem lowering in the future. Any thoughts?

Originally posted by SolidDreamz@Jun 25 2005, 10:15 AM
Should i put 17 or 18in rims on my car? It's not lowered, i dont wanna make it bouncy so id rather save for nice setup, like tein setup with a controller. Thing is i know ill get the rims before the lowering and i dont wanna put 18in if im gonna have a problem lowering in the future. Any thoughts?
[post=516348]Quoted post[/post]​

If you dont want your shit to Bounce cut the Bump stop piece in half..It should stop it from bouncing a little bit..Trust me i've done it before..lol

Blades are teh Hotness.......
Check em on my crx, it will still drop a little bit more after the car is driven some...
gallery_28915_350_58716.jpg

Screw blades, 16" Rotas. Or, if you wanna be a true baller, maybe some Regamaster Evos, some Spoon SW's, or some Work's. :ph34r:

Originally posted by EGProject@Jun 26 2005, 09:16 AM
maybe some Regamaster Evos, some Spoon SW's
[post=516563]Quoted post[/post]​

Umm, they are kinda one in the same, Spoon contracted Regamaster to make them and the only diffrence is the spoon sw's are flat black.

i got som team dynamics 17 inch wheels that weigh 8.5 pounds a piece. that pretty light for a 17. i only paid $600 for all 4

Originally posted by blueSi@Jun 27 2005, 12:28 AM
i got som team dynamics 17 inch wheels that weigh 8.5 pounds a piece. that pretty light for a 17. i only paid $600 for all 4
[post=516778]Quoted post[/post]​

what model???

the lightest rim they make is the "Pro Race 2" and that still weighs 5.5kg (12.1lbs) for a 15"

I was aware that Regamaster was being used by Spoon - it's just that Regamaster offers more color choices than flat black.

Back