09 truck bash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no indy import and truck bash in 09. This sucks any one else going to any other showes in the area in the summer of 09. Im sure that this show is gone for good as it hasent had a good turnout like it did in the late 90s

no indy import and truck bash in 09. This sucks any one else going to any other showes in the area in the summer of 09. Im sure that this show is gone for good as it hasent had a good turnout like it did in the late 90s

yeah ive known that ITB was cancelled for a few months. dont worry tho, its coming back in 2010. the host club (Latest Craze) is gonna take it over from Family Events (the promotion company) and apparently the contract between them says that in order for Latest Craze to have it back, that there has to be 1 year without ITB. it really sucks because ITB is one of the few shows i look forward to. to answer your question, heres some other shows in Indiana/Michigan/Ohio area that are pretty damn good:

- Camp N Drag
July 17-19, 2009
Lake Waveland Camp Grounds in Waveland, Indiana

- Draggin' Detroit
July 11-12, 2009
Gibraltar Trade Center in Taylor Michigan

- Dropt N Destroyed
usually in September somewhere in Ohio. will post a date when i find out more.

- Slamology
3rd weekend in June
Marion County Fairgrounds in Indianapolis, Indiana

you can find more shows and info on these sites:
- streetsourcemag.com
- ohiominitrucks.com
- michiganminis.com

Last edited:
I see that makes more since as to why they cancled it. I will be at slamology as its very close to me. Well looks like i have 2 years to finish up my 72 AN600

ive been to Slamology for the last 3 years. its not a bad show and the bands they have arent bad. i placed 3rd in the Mild Ford Ranger class the first 2 years i went. this past year i didnt take my truck and was just a show goer. heres a link to the pics i took:

Untitled Document

well tru motorsports are trying to put together a huge car show
it wont be no truck bash but it should be a nice turnout
as well as indycarz is tryin to get an all weekend meet

Back