$10 million Bat Mitzvah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so apparently this guy threw a 10 mil birthday party for his 13 year old daughter...

this is absurd in itself, but where he got his money is even more interesting...

apparently he owns a company that makes bullet proof vests, and he made BANK from the iraq war, got a 13,000% raise, etc etc, and it appears that the vests can;t even stop a 9mm round, and over 5000 have been recalled by the marines...
great...

i would still bang his daughter though, she's a rich bisch

Concert%20097.0.jpg

Concert%20099.jpg

pics
http://tabloidbaby.blogspot.com/2005/11/ex...vahpalooza.html

bulletproof vest story
http://www.guerrillanews.com/articles/1915...ion_Bat_Mitzvah

For his estimated $500,000, I hear that 50 Cent performed only four or five songs - and badly - though he did manage to work in the lyric, "Go shorty, it's your bat miztvah, we gonna party like it's your bat mitzvah."

At one point, I'm told, one of Fitty's beefy bodyguards blocked shots of his boss performing and batted down the kids' cameras, shouting "No pictures! No pictures!" - even preventing Brooks' personal videographers and photographers from capturing 50 Cent's bat-miztvah moment.

"Fitty and his posse smelled like an open bottle of Hennessy," a witness told told me, adding that when the departing rapper prepared to enter his limo in the loading dock, a naked woman was spotted inside.

especially a 13 year old schnooz

you might be gay.

you want the schnooz to tickle your ass?

nah, for some reason i just like the horse face look... no idea why
and jewish chicks give the best head ev4r...
JAP head FTW

How can they give good head if their nose is probing your belly button? Forget any chance of deep throating.

you have NO idea dude, NO IDEA...

nose is cartilage, thus movable, nothing like having a nose smushed against your stomach as she's trying to get it all, lol

Alright, i'll give you this one. I had an old roomie who was doing a horse-face lookin' hoe and she was supposedly pretty decent in the sack.

the 2 I had were awfully good

Someone chop a big schnoz on that elephant toe chick.

Back