1993 Civic LX Sedan - fixer upper quick sale project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Getting things running right and you'll have leverage on the selling price. Extra tuner parts are not needed IMO. Catering to any specific demographic limits selling potential. And that's a definite "flip" idology.

They want to suggest that someone else (besides themselves) touches their pee-pee.

Edit: Or they have an overbearing and insecure girlfriend that's worried they're an Internet cheater who is trying to get someone else to touch their pee-pee.

Or they're truly in love......no.
Nail on the head I just like to let people know or think somebody else bust out my knuckle children

Idk why others do it but mine is because my lady is hot and it is the most recent picture of me and it keeps my old hoes from messaging me
BAHAHAHA.....*gasp* BAHAHAHAHA..."old hoes". God, the problems that millennials have these days. I can't even relate anymore. Like, do "old hoes" really think that seeing a flat brimmer with another girl as their avatar is going to stop them from messaging a guy? They're fucking hoes for christ's sake. If they weren't "hoes", there wouldn't need to be a "hoe deflector picture".

This is a cycle of idiocy.

Edit: Or they have an overbearing and insecure girlfriend that's worried they're an Internet cheater who is trying to get someone else to touch their pee-pee.
This was my thought.

BAHAHAHA.....*gasp* BAHAHAHAHA..."old hoes". God, the problems that millennials have these days. I can't even relate anymore. Like, do "old hoes" really think that seeing a flat brimmer with another girl as their avatar is going to stop them from messaging a guy? They're fucking hoes for christ's sake. If they weren't "hoes", there wouldn't need to be a "hoe deflector picture".

This is a cycle of idiocy.

This was my thought.
You do realize I was being goofy talking shit correct ? Also I am not a millennial and if I was a flatbrimmer I wouldnt be a successful business owner with 3 cars a bike and a house at 24 years old, and no my girlfriend is not insecure she just finished her term in the Marine Core and I liked that picture of us and decided to use it and never have been accused of cheating or even talking to other women we are very open if theres no trust there is no relationship, back on task im ordering the fleabay shit for this turd im polishing today

Ordered all the Shiet today, just a bunch of misc stuff to clean the car up a bit, also got a valve cover nut to bolt conversion kit (studs broken off and different than my dohc zc spares) , and a cheezy engine bay bolt dress up kit because its missing 90% of the 10mm bolts in the bay
Screenshot_20161012-161550.png

The next two things I would do if I owned that car would be to align the bumpers better and get corners that don't look like an aquarium when it rains.

The next two things I would do if I owned that car would be to align the bumpers better and get corners that don't look like an aquarium when it rains.
I bought new OE bumper mounts and those jdm tyte bumper quick connects for the front and rear and yes putting amber corners in it or 1pc headlights, found black carpet for $114 free shipping also

You do realize I was being goofy talking shit correct ? Also I am not a millennial and if I was a flatbrimmer I wouldnt be a successful business owner with 3 cars a bike and a house at 24 years old, and no my girlfriend is not insecure she just finished her term in the Marine Core and I liked that picture of us and decided to use it and never have been accused of cheating or even talking to other women we are very open if theres no trust there is no relationship, back on task im ordering the fleabay shit for this turd im polishing today
The only complaint I have so far is.... Marine Corps... >_<

seriously though >_> .... get a jDm Glass rOoF!!!!! o_0 Mega bucks!
Good luck though.

Andddd my brother decided to come up and lean over the engine bay with hand on the VC... soooo now its not perfect and hardly noticeable but still much better than was

Swoop up a OEM exhaust manifold heat shield (and hardware). High temp satin black and it will clean up things quite a bit. Gotta be able to find one super cheap....if not free.

If you up for it....paint that engine bay rattle can black. It'll get rid of the "muti-color 'cuz too many replacement parts" vibe.

Swoop up a OEM exhaust manifold heat shield (and hardware). High temp satin black and it will clean up things quite a bit. Gotta be able to find one super cheap....if not free.

If you up for it....paint that engine bay rattle can black. It'll get rid of the "muti-color 'cuz too many replacement parts" vibe.
I agree 110% and doing that , going to pull a part tomorrow to see what I can find

I'd like black valve covers too.

You could also take a scrap piece of 2x4 and sheet of sand paper to get the lettering back to bare aluminum. I think that looks better. But I shaved all mine off. That's what she said.....?

I scored some pretty clean em2 seats, climate control, misc interior panels at pull a part today and a OE exhaust manifold heat shield

Back