2 wheels > 4 wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 23 2005, 07:49 AM
your head hits the pavement just as hard from a 1300cc hyabusa as it does from a 250cc kawi upright....
[post=543994]Quoted post[/post]​

taking into account seat height and the massive amounts of power the busa has over the kawi 250, i can find a loophole there.

sure, my head will smack the pavement, but the helmet has a better chance of doing its job if it's in tip top condition (never been dropped, etc) and if i'm not on a busa doing upwards of 100mph. the kawi 250 takes forever to get there, and i probably won't even go that fast anyway.

bah... i just want to ride, damn it! :p

you have to be in the right state of mind to ride. you have to be aware of everything even the people on the other side of the road. i watch everything when i ride. dirt on the road pepople in their cars birds everything.i doint even get hi b4 i ride. to much shit could go wrong. ive almost been side swiped a few times and its trew people dont see bikes. so i drive with the hi beam on. and when you get the new helmettry it on on a bike you can ride and get into possition. or ride wiht it on its the only way to know that it fits right.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Aug 23 2005, 03:35 PM
i doint even get hi b4 i ride.
[post=544183]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm seriously busting up right now. Where's that Captain Obvious pic?

uh, i wouldn't ride if i were tired, had even one shot (or drink), and i don't smoke weed or do drugs, so that's obviously not gonna happen.

i will obviously try the helmets on in the store and make sure it's snug, i won't buy it if it doesn't fit. end of story. *sigh*

it's not just a frame of mind, it's HEIGHTENED AWARENESS. make sure you know as much as you can about what's coming, so you can keep your options open in a pinch. :)

Back