20 years of HondaSwap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I remember when I joined here in 2006, I felt like such an outsider compared to all the OG's that had been around for 3 years. Back in 2006, 3 years seemed like an eternity to me. It's crazy how time flies. I have been a daily lurker on here for a decade now lol, but I have a lot to thank for the community here. I am 14 years into a career at Honda R&D, in a large part because of this community fostering my interest in these rice burners (and the company they came from). I've gotten to meet 2 HS'ers over the years. I met 2000SI (Brian?), when my buddy bought his 2000 SI, and then this year I met Doug at a motorcycle ride.

now will you please go R&D something for us worth buying? ya know, a cool car that isn't a boy racer for us 40-somethings who still want a nice little sports car without the obnoxious body panels and rick flair.
oh, and make it $25k so the poors can buy one too.

I remember when I joined here in 2006, I felt like such an outsider compared to all the OG's that had been around for 3 years. Back in 2006, 3 years seemed like an eternity to me. It's crazy how time flies. I have been a daily lurker on here for a decade now lol, but I have a lot to thank for the community here. I am 14 years into a career at Honda R&D, in a large part because of this community fostering my interest in these rice burners (and the company they came from). I've gotten to meet 2 HS'ers over the years. I met 2000SI (Brian?), when my buddy bought his 2000 SI, and then this year I met Doug at a motorcycle ride.
He still have that? I think about that car a lot, especially when I was trying to pry my car door open this morning after the arctic blast froze it solid while trying not to snap the damn handle off.

He still have that? I think about that car a lot, especially when I was trying to pry my car door open this morning after the arctic blast froze it solid while trying not to snap the damn handle off.
No, but it's owned by another guy at Honda.

Well, dang. I was just starting to troll the tech sections again for stuff that's not in the factory service manuals. I can't believe it's been 15 years since I've been on here, I was using it as a resource back in 2006, but never saw the need to post.

So, I'm back again, because I bought another old Honda... it's like I can't leave.

A 1995 Accord wagon. :D
1000003166.jpg

1000003210.jpg

also, clean your garage. I mean, there's a small rake in there. what could you possibly need the rake for, mid jump or weld?

also, wb. stay this time, will ya?

H22 or K24 awd conversion? :D

also, where's the bus?

also, make your own thread, n00b

This site is still up? Crazy, good on ya B.
Cel, thank God you're still alive, I need to hear your thoughts now that we're post apocalypse.
Just reading back through my old posts, wow I'm such an asshole. Is there a way to delete everything I ever posted? Lol, jk.
Anyways, I finally built my dream garage, so I guess I can start work on the CVCC again?
It's going to be hard to not waste a bunch of time shit posting and thread jacking here again.
Everyone else doing good?

Attachments

• PXL_20220621_002158665.jpg
    PXL_20220621_002158665.jpg
    938.4 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20211016_035257389.PANO~2.jpg
    PXL_20211016_035257389.PANO~2.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20210901_172602_01.jpg
    IMG_20210901_172602_01.jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 78
also, clean your garage. I mean, there's a small rake in there. what could you possibly need the rake for, mid jump or weld?

also, wb. stay this time, will ya?
Yeah, it's gotten messy this year again. It was clean a while back.

Speaking of other OGs, that's GSRCRXSi's toolbox in the background.

Small rake for a small person LOL

What's under the hood?
Swapped or OE?

OE. I'll make a thread here in a bit.

This site is still up? Crazy, good on ya B.
Cel, thank God you're still alive, I need to hear your thoughts now that we're post apocalypse.
Just reading back through my old posts, wow I'm such an asshole. Is there a way to delete everything I ever posted? Lol, jk.
Anyways, I finally built my dream garage, so I guess I can start work on the CVCC again?
It's going to be hard to not waste a bunch of time shit posting and thread jacking here again.
Everyone else doing good?
Bruh, nice to see you alive. We gotta talk, I'm planning on going to deadhorse next summer, via motorcycle.

Back