2000 GSiR build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bryanjenks

Hey everybody. I am very new to the whole Honda scene, and I just recently bought a 2000 EBP Si. The original owner stole the motor, ft lip, gauge cluster, and wheels off of it. So i am currently running a D16. I am in the process of planning the build. I want to swap to a GSR and a turbo. I want around 250 daily and to be able to have 300+ by turning up the boost. I guess my question is what is the best turbo, cams, valve train, etc. to be able to run this and not destroy my investment. I want to keep the total cost of parts between 8k-10k. It'll take time but I want to do it right. thx in advance for any help.

this might sound dumb but I want to build for more boost cause just like most guys I always want more, and i figured since I'll have motor out might as well. I've been reading alot about GSR's being able to handle that initial hp, but what if i want say 300 daily and 350+. The total price includes the exterior, suspension, and interior. I am one of those guys that doesnt like all show no go and vise versa. Is there a site that allows one to plug and play different set ups to see what you can get? what about engine management and fuel? I have read alot about the ground controls with koni yellows, is that a good but cost effective setup for putting all the hp to the ground?

Back