2000dx Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mri420i

alrite guys, im new into racing. im no racer but shit i want my ride fast...i gotta 2000 vivic dx hatchback, its hella weak, i want more bang for the buck, what should i do to get the most outta my money? i got about 1500 hundred to spend? email me youngvnguyen@yahoo.com
thanks for your help guys

:angry: :blink: i am new to this forum and i know a little bit about honda i own a del sol s the thing that u need to figure out is what u want to do with this car do u want to auto x it or have it be a drag strip car or if u want a daily driver capa ble of rippin it up

:ph34r: :( :worthy:

I would save some more money and do a swap....It's the best way to go...I paid $4500 for my b18c type r swap...Done the swap my self....It's not as hard as it sounds, if u have any kind of mechanical ability and can read a book u can do it... Just my thoughts though...Good luck

Originally posted by mri420i@Jan 17 2003, 02:18 PM
alrite guys, im new into racing. im no racer but shit i want my ride fast...i gotta 2000 vivic dx hatchback, its hella weak, i want more bang for the buck, what should i do to get the most outta my money? i got about 1500 hundred to spend? email me youngvnguyen@yahoo.com
thanks for your help guys

if youve only got 1500- LS swap is really your only choice. You'd probably run mid to low 15's if you can drive pretty well.

It's not as hard as it sounds, if u have any kind of mechanical ability and can read a book u can do it

:werd:

I got a 99 civic dx hatch man, and i'm going B18c1(gsr) this summer... The dx is lighter than the cx and will fly with the gsr motor man... but, if you only have $1500 to spend then i would suggest the ls.. It's bang on for the money and had lots of potential.. my friend has a ls/vtec and it pounds hard...

Back