2010 insight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sounds like not everyone agrees with me... but so what man, i bet most people would agree with me an b about hyundai fucking up some honda

hyundai is going to get big in the next few years, and possibly replace honda as the "efficient,low priced,sporty" carmaker... well, i guess honda hasnt been that for a while, but someones gotta fill the void, and here we have hyundai doing it with the genesis coupe.

also i hate to say it but kia is starting to look like they're going to be a bit hit in the near future

Honda is moving away from the "cheap" market because they are following the customer base that gave them a big boost in the begining. That is my take on it anyway. And chances are Hyundai and Kia will fill the void left behind by Honda. I am not so sure Honda really cared about any of us anyway, most folks all drive 15 year old cars and import used motors from overseas anyway. When was the last time anyone bought a brand new motor from honda for their 93 civic?

i would roll in one of them, literally roll one of them...not gonna lie they look like shit...ill stick to my 93 =]

Its a sucky chop but i think i made the crz look way better.
AFTER
crz.jpg

Now that is one sexy ass set of wheels. Makes me swallow all the bad things I ever said/thought about hatch backs...

Honda is moving away from the "cheap" market because they are following the customer base that gave them a big boost in the begining. That is my take on it anyway. And chances are Hyundai and Kia will fill the void left behind by Honda. I am not so sure Honda really cared about any of us anyway, most folks all drive 15 year old cars and import used motors from overseas anyway. When was the last time anyone bought a brand new motor from honda for their 93 civic?

Werd. The "tuner" crowd has always been with used cars. My job is to develop accesories for Honda, and one of the first things I asked was why we didn't develop any performance accesories. We don't because 99.9% of people that buy a new car don't mod it. Back in 1990 did that many people go out and drop a b16 in their brand new crx? Nope.

Back