2010 Kia Forte Koup Review

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you'd be better off hitting your 5K mark in a ROTH IRA for the next 8 years
would be about a million or more by retirement, i believe is the estimate going around now.

magic_does_exist.PNG

i recently got a job at Carolina Kia as a service tech, and from my point of view the forte koup, sedan, and the soul are all solid cars, kia has come a long way. soooooo, i traded in the civic for a 2010 kia forte koup sx 6spd in copper.(orange). and it impresses me everytime i drive it.
but i got tons of discounts because im an employee so i got it fully loaded retail 22,000 leather package and sunroof for 16000. so for that price there is nothing out there that can touch it

i recently got a job at Carolina Kia as a service tech, and from my point of view the forte koup, sedan, and the soul are all solid cars, kia has come a long way. soooooo, i traded in the civic for a 2010 kia forte koup sx 6spd in copper.(orange). and it impresses me everytime i drive it.
but i got tons of discounts because im an employee so i got it fully loaded retail 22,000 leather package and sunroof for 16000. so for that price there is nothing out there that can touch it

this right here shows how much they can drop off the price.

trust me, if they can swing it for employees, they can make it happen for customers too.

this right here shows how much they can drop off the price.

trust me, if they can swing it for employees, they can make it happen for customers too.

which was why I was going to ask what the markup on those are. I wish i could get a discount llike that.

Thats ALOT of markup.

and yes even with the discount the dealership still makes a little profit. The big win is for the dealership 'delivering' a car.

Haha I've gotten pretty damn close, just because I'm military, some guy who owns a ia dealership in San Antonio offered me 16,900 for a full loaded leather SX 6 spd.... the ONLY thing I don't like about the manual is how touchy the gas is, its like a light switch, its on or off....

the ONLY thing I don't like about the manual is how touchy the gas is, its like a light switch, its on or off....

Alot of cars are doing that nowadays, I hate it... My guess is they're trying to trick stupid people into thinking the car is fast: "Wow, I just touched the pedal and I'm off flying! This car must be fast!" :huh:

Yeah, it made it hard to get off the line without screeching the tires and looking like an idiot, even in reverse its hard...

My Civic is sort of like that too, it's the drive-by-wire throttle control. It's probably calibrated to be super sensitive.

Back