2014 Veloster Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

technically its only 6 months, 18 months of actual ownership on the red one.

hopefully pay it off sooner.

splitsville?

I bet you can't wait. New car smell. For me its a car I wouldn't own, but I can respect it.

splitsville?

I bet you can't wait. New car smell. For me its a car I wouldn't own, but I can respect it.

haha i doubt it. i mean, she is more than welcome to be mad about it but its my money. i pay the rent and utilities, and daycare. so i get my toys.

shes never bitched about anything i have purchased before. except the elantra is falling apart (cant even get her to wash it or put air in the tires) and i'm coming home with ANOTHER new car. :ph34r:

actually, they are the weakest reflash out there.. they pack the most features though

weakest? I've had Revo, GIAC and APR, APR blew the other two away..

I had a 2006 Jetta GLI, 2004 Audi 1.8T and a 2003 Audi A6 2.7TT

please believe me when i tell you APR is the best out there. I have a post somewhere here with Dyno proof of my APR tuned Audi.

i gained 53whp and 79tq on my 1.8T

weakest? I've had Revo, GIAC and APR, APR blew the other two away..

I had a 2006 Jetta GLI, 2004 Audi 1.8T and a 2003 Audi A6 2.7TT

please believe me when i tell you APR is the best out there. I have a post somewhere here with Dyno proof of my APR tuned Audi.

i gained 53whp and 79tq on my 1.8T

as far as the CC TSI engine goes, everyone says the REVO is more powerful.

plus REVO dealer is local, APR is out of town

1. Build a time machine
2. Go back in time to just before you bought the wrap
3. Tell yourself how stupid it will look when it is done

images

yeah heat gun. my brother in law had some decals on a truck he had when he ran a landscaping business. same principle. Having said that, you could still see an outline when it was all said and done.

im not sure how well a steamer would work in this weather. i'm going to try kristens hair dryer if its decent tomorrow. otherwise they can fucking deal with it.

the stock front springs took longer than everything else combined. stupid beehive shape. 3 shops later we found a place that could actually put them on the strut. certainly solified my need to go full coilovers for the nice weather as it only takes 15 minutes to swap a damn strut assembly.

Back