2pac Lives

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Well this has been a long disputed argument. I just thought i'd throw it out there cause i'm bored. As the theory goes, he will come back on September 7th, which is pretty soon. Many people have their different opinions on this matter, but here are some of the reasons why I think he faked his death:

-Tupac read Niccolo Machiavelli's books in prison which were based upon faking ones death to deceive and evade their enemies, and changed his name to Makaveli on his last album before his death. He faked his own death because of the heated Death Row vs. Bad Boy Records and wanted all the drama to end. What else to end drama but a death and let everyone become friends again.

-The offical autopsy certificate is fake because it states that Tupac had weighed 215 pounds and was 6' while in reality he was only 165 pounds and 5'7

-In an interview prior to his death he talks about how he wanted to stop rapping and stop being a "gansta" and get out of the spotlight. The only way he could completely escape the media was if ... yes .. people thought he was dead.

-Tupac constantly talks about planning his own death and recarnation in the following songs:

*"Ain't Hard 2 Find" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "I heard rumors I died, murdered in cold blood, tramatized pictures of me in my final states, you know momma cryed, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted."

*In Richie Rich's album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the song "N*ggas Done Changed" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that n*ggas' gonna get what they deserve." This phrase implies that Tupac knows he will be dead when Richie Rich's album is released.

*In Tupac's song "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthaf*ckin' menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had b*tch *ss n*ggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED." This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli.

It goes on and on, I could name dozens of songs.

-During an interview, an ABC correspondent asked Suge Knight, "If you knew who killed Tupac, would you tell the police?". Suge answered, "Absolutely not."

There happends be a crazy coincidence with tupac and the number 7:

*Tupac died at the age of 25. (2+5=7)

*Tupac was shot on Sept. 7th

*Tupac survived the shooting through the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died on the 13th. (7 Dayz)

*Official time of Tupac's death was 4:03 p.m. (4+0+3=7)

*Tha' Outlawz consisted of 7 members

*In the video Toss It Up, Tupac breaks a mirror at the very end of the video. (7 Years of Bad Luck)

*R U STILL DOWN was released on November 25th. Not only the age of his death, but 2+5=7.

*Tupac's birthday is on the 16th. (1+6=7)

*In the Intro of Makaveli DK 7 Day Theory, there are six gun shots going off, but when the songs starts, there's the 7th.

*Supposed to return in 7 years.

Now therse tons more but I dont feel like typing them all.

Well that's about it, just thought i'd share my opinions with you, whether you think hes dead or alive, well thats what you think, I guess we'll all see Sept 7 (his planned return after 7 years)

Oh and don't flame this thread, I want peoples opinion on what they think of tupacs death and if its for real, I dont all this "who gives a fuck" bullshit.

Thanks guys and sorry about all the reading, sorry if i bored you guys. :lol:

Post what you guys think....

i think he's chillen with biggie.... :) I mean hell, they keep coming out with albums... they gotta be around somewhere. lol

That's what I think, in cuba.

Plus on the his new CD better dayz, he raps with Trick Daddy, and most people think yeah you can just cut him in there with a previous recording of tupacs shit. But in his lyrics he mentions trick daddy's NAME a few times. Now, trick daddy wasn't even rapping back in 1996. So this once again shows that hes just chillen recording albums and making money and not having to worry about all the media bullshit and juz rollin in dough

yup.

they t00k dat Shizz down to the DL fo' sho'

I think it would be awesome if he came back. If this is all true, i'd like to know how he did it for 7 years without being seen by media or anyone that would say something.

I really think he's alive, but i dont think we will ever see him again. its against the law to fake your own death, and if the law was to find out that he's still alive, he's goin back to jail. i believe he's out somewhere in jamaica, chilling and drinking a margarita bought with all the money he keeps making off the albums they keep "finding".

I did a school multimedia project while I was still in HS on these theories, back in 98. Can't believe it's been this long.

I still believe he's alive, even though I don't think he'll come back into the lime light. He'll get thrown in jail for faking his death and such (maybe he already is?? :unsure: )

biggie is dead as a motha.

somebody's hiding something about 2pac, thats all I'm sure of.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jul 23 2003, 04:10 AM
its against the law to fake your own death,

lol

Bubba - What you in for, Fish?
TuPac - I faked my own death
Bubba - Shut the fuck up fish. What are you in here for?

lol

he could come out in non-extraditing[?] countries
[I have no idea how this should be spelled]
edit=it's not like he's a citizen anymore

First off i got to say dveit, thats a great post that u did.........And i agree with u all, that he is hiding out some where, cause we all no tupac wanted the best for everybody and the only way to end all the conflicts, and people that would have died is for him to fake his death. I hope somehow he comes back on the 7th because i love his music. If pac dose come back, hes going to have some kind of plan that will keep him out of jail, or y else would he come back, thats kinda stupid....well those are jus my thoughts.

was there a death certficate ever issued for his death?

tupac is just smoking a fat reefer reading hondaswap right now lauging with all of his naked bitches sitting around him.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jul 23 2003, 07:02 AM
tupac is just smoking a fat reefer reading hondaswap right now lauging with all of his naked bitches sitting around him.

I would not doubt it for one second.

Originally posted by Dman1100@Jul 23 2003, 04:32 AM
I bet Johnny Cochrane could get him outta all his troubles. :worthy: Johnny

:lmao: For real, if OJ can get away with murdering his wife, then he could get Tupac off for supposivly murdering himself.

WHO GIVES A FUCK?????????????????????????????

they are making a mythical martyr out of this ghetto-ass fucking crook.

good riddance.

never liked his music anyways....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 23 2003, 04:33 AM
was there a death certficate ever issued for his death?

There has been a certificate being passed around the internet, but as we know almost everything on the internet if fake. Like stated above, his weight and height are inacurate as well as his date of birth. Let me see if I can find it somewhere.

Also, the autopsy like posted on rotten.com is completely fake. The only person that went to the hospital with tupac that night was Suge Knight, and hes already said he won't open his mouth. So, looks like we will never know.... or we can wait until Sept 7th.

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 23 2003, 02:54 PM
WHO GIVES A FUCK?????????????????????????????

they are making a mythical martyr out of this ghetto-ass fucking crook.

good riddance.

never liked his music anyways....

yeah me too.... anyone care to comment on Elvis?

Back